I'm taking my snow shovel to work with me today

Name
Jeff T
Snow shovel, chains, and a 5 gallon bucket of sand. Those are required tools in the winter where I run my business....

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
It’s snowing pollen here and I just turned the A/C back on. High of 81 tomorrow. Had the heater in my van for two nights last week.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ice, I'd rather have snow than freezing rain. They closed the campus at 4:00 today. Some school districts have already closed for tomorrow.

Its really not that bad but people panic when they hear ice.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Hail in northwest Oklahoma, coming this way to OKC. But then changing to sleet in the night. Oh boy, but it’s Oklahoma in winter. It’s been foggy for 3 solid days.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are getting pounded at home again. Another 2 feet also

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yeah. Its tough. I had to wear jeans and a polo shirt today. I may need to wear a undershirt on my motorcycle ride this evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Pulled up to customers house today in a seemingly pretty flat driveway, parked the truck and was inside talking to the customer and the truck slid down the driveway without anyone in it. Somehow by luck it made it all the way to a flat spot and didnt hit anything.

Then had to take all the moving blankets out of the truck and use them to get traction just to gtfo of there without hitting the rock wall

cancelled all jobs until late next week, main roads are clear but backroads are covered in ice... and were getting another snow dump tomorrow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom