Striking.

FB_IMG_1627522162973.jpg 20210728_123344.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I need to mix up some washing soda and no name brand laundry detergent so I can sell some MattWoodHard SprayPre. I wonder what logo I should put on it.

You got the army guy in California, saiger, Courtney, Waldo, the silver guy with the dr wannabe jacket…anyone else?
Heck, I think I’ll put my name in the bucket

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I need to mix up some washing soda and no name brand laundry detergent so I can sell some MattWoodHard SprayPre. I wonder what logo I should put on it.

You got the army guy in California, saiger, Courtney, Waldo, the silver guy with the dr wannabe jacket…anyone else?
Heck, I think I’ll put my name in the bucket
It’s funny though when the goobers all use a new product with a fancy label and talk about how amazing it cleans and go on to take a bunch of before and after pictures. All along not realizing it’s all pretty much the same shit.

Name
Swani
It’s funny though when the goobers all use a new product with a fancy label and talk about how amazing it cleans and go on to take a bunch of before and after pictures. All along not realizing it’s all pretty much the same shit.
So are you telling me when they say they've spent months formulating it, they may be embellishing the truth?😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I took Marty’s advice once and tried the Soapyomama enzyme prespray. Wondered why I was coughing and then read the SDS.

F Marty’s advice.
I've used it alot haven't had problems or complaints, you know the type when a customer says you breathe that every day...

IE kill odor plus or and any encap.

Some say it with saiger cide lime, but rarely.

I always say, it's better then piss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom