I'm thinking I want to switch to propane

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
danielc said:
Just trying to make all the money I can Jim in the shortest period of time so I can fish and chase women in my FREE TIME.
Since you're talking about dual wands, let me say this again. You can dual wand very efficiently with a #45 blower set up correctly. You do not need 2 separate machines, nor do you need 2 separate pumps - you only need sufficient vacuum from a properly setup vacuum blower/tank/silencer, a good high-flow/high-pressure pump, and a good heat source (LP or Kero).

However, I don't know of anyone building this arrangement (maybe Duane), so I guess it's a moot point, unless you can find someone willing to do it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
bring sun block....and never put you glasses on the top of your head if you are not wearing a hat........its like burning ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jim Martin said:
bring sun block....and never put you glasses on the top of your head if you are not wearing a hat........its like burning ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass.....

oh chit I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

more so us that are on the uh um...side of folicaly challenged :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom