I’m tired of those stupid jet filters failing

Credits
i took out the wand jet filters, upped the flows from 1.5 to 2flow jets (making my wand 10flow), and installed an in-line filter after my soft touch valve, as well as before like always

Since I’m now using 10fliw on my wand, should I increase or decrease my water pressure?

Lifetime Supportive Member
Credits
why 2 filters? seems redundant IMO.
I'd remove the filter in between the trigger and hose going to the jets.
Do you have an inline filter within your TM system or garden hose? You should.
filters are items that need to be cleaned often.

Credits
I know, I know. The wand is looking rough.

But I was assuming that since the jet filters aren't doing their job at catching all the debris, then maybe another inline filter will catch the junk. That's another reason why I bumped up the flow on my jets also, so the hole will be bigger.

And from the ridiculous price that those stupid little filters cost, they're a ripoff.

Credits
fouled filters and jets became a thing of the past when we started flushing the line for 10-20 seconds at start up.

if you work alone, set up hoses, plug empty QD into sol line, stuff it in vac hose, fire up the TM .
By the time you walk back in the line is flushed

seriously, fouled jets and filters became a thing of the past

..L.T.A.

Supportive Member
Credits
I have had my Devastator wand for about 2 years...last month I just replaced the jet filter/check valves because the springs finally broke....in that time not once did I have any clogged jets or a single problem with anything.....

I always make it a habit to flush the hose bib before I hook up......
I always have a filter hose washer with a screen in the hose connection ....
I use a fine mesh wand filter after the male quick connect on the wand.....
a few little things that once you get into place ..... takes a lot of aggravation of something like jets clogging away....
20180420_095551.jpg

Latest posts