I'm using a Phoenix

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
4F267DE0-D38A-4F1B-ACBD-9F7C59F2F0BA.jpeg

82FEAB01-4D9C-47E3-8BD1-98C6B3D83686.jpeg

Any advice or process on this engineered oak?

Mikey P

Administrator
Come on lightning boy spray some neutral pH cleaner through your Trinity with a 3M pad underneath it hog's hair or light brown or tan loosen it up and then put your microfiber under there and do 200 ft per side then throw another one on there and if you want to be extra fancy you can finish up with a cotton blend on it..

If you'd like you can call me and for $125 an hour I'll walk you through it....

• Haha
Reactions: Condog and LCCFL

revitalize

Name
adrian
There are two types of finish on wood floors; polyurethane and oil. My eye says that is an oil finished floor, and i would find out from the homeowner what it is, usually they will have a leftover box or a purchase contract. Either way the first step is a neutral cleaner and it is only a matter of which one you use. If you have an oil finished floor, you will probably be able to sell the additional protective oil step in addition to the cleaning. The link below is what most of the flooring manufacturers recommend.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
There are two types of finish on wood floors; polyurethane and oil. My eye says that is an oil finished floor, and i would find out from the homeowner what it is, usually they will have a leftover box or a purchase contract. Either way the first step is a neutral cleaner and it is only a matter of which one you use. If you have an oil finished floor, you will probably be able to sell the additional protective oil step in addition to the cleaning. The link below is what most of the flooring manufacturers recommend.

It's an installer’s showroom.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Eli, just don’t use a lot of moisture. Do repeat passes rather than trying to douche it all at one shot. That way the surface dries within minutes and never soaks.

Reactions: Condog and LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Then they should really know what it is. I have a showroom as well and repeatedly get asked what a particular floor is. If they want it maintained, it should still be done properly. Are you trying to get into a new service and looking for referral work?
It's European oak. I'm doing the job.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom