Imbesi

TimP

I don't understand the whining and complaining on the boards.

Either I complain to the person/phone. Or I don't do business with them anymore. It's that simple

You should always get a total bill before ordering something. That way everyone knows what the #'s are going to be and nobody has reason to complain. I've learned this after getting the shaft before myself.

Yes Les's company screwed up, there was a pricing discrepancy that wasn't clearly explained. And Les didn't handle it right in my opinion. Imbesi has a legitimate complaint in my opinion. For anyone who uses UPS the shipping cost for ground from around where Les is to Arizona is 14.79 and that's for 8 lbs. Then the price difference from 25 to 21 is 12.00. So he was over charged $10.00 or so? I don't know but a box costs a buck or two, and taping stuff up how much should that cost? I don't know, but I think it should be priced into the profit of what you sell. Plus Les should be getting a discounted shipping rate for volume.

Anyways I think it wasn't handled right by both sides. I know it's hard to have any blame on Les and Judson Vacuum systems because they are a great company that makes great products and he helps so many people without asking for anything in return.

One thing I really don't get is all these other sales companies that have to get every cent they can out of shipping. It's a huge gripe for me. Jon-don and Interlink supply are the main players and offer free shipping to their customers when you buy $350 in chemicals from them. I don't know why other suppliers can't price the same way and build in the cost of shipping with chemicals like they do. They obviously make a profit why can't these other companies? Being up front on prices and shipping is the proper way of doing business and that's all there is to it. Can you imagine the problems we'd have if none of us gave prices before cleaning, and afterward charged what we thought we could get out of the client once we knew we had them over a barrel? Anyways I'm sure that's how Imbesi felt......cause I know I've felt the same way when charged for shipping I wasn't expecting or in this case charged more than the advertised price.

I think both sides need to drop it now and learn from the experience.

I also think Cobb needs to send Jim a free tub of Powermax to try and get a customer back. But what do I know about customer service?????

Name
I'm Rick James
Les helped me on the phone last year with my TM and I havent had the chance to buy not a single thing from him. He helped me with a TM that he doesnt even make. Its people like that, you should do business with. Marc just needs to go get laid. Better hope she doesnt overcharge him.

I agree Brent, Les also helped me , spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me. I have yet to buy anything from him. We need more like him not les (no pun intended) .

Name
Nate W.
Les has always helped me out in the past. From my TM to my LG heaters. He never did leave me hanging. I'd buy his products through Greenie/Jeff when he was still around. You guys who really complain about shipping charges should find out how much it costs to ship stuff to Hawaii.

4 gallons/case just for shipping is $100. Doing the math on that comes out to $25 a gallon on top of the cost of the product. That's why I'm looking local for the stuff I use the most of. I order from people who don't rape me on the shipping costs. If there able to work with me on the shipping, I'll order from them.....

Greenie used to stuff the boxes he sent me with a whole bunch of other things to help me save on shipping. Excellent-Supply also helps me out on the shipping. I guess what I'm saying is "I like options when it comes to shipping". Guys who only use UPS can take a long walk off a short pier! shiteatinggrin

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
So much for new rules....

Still love ya Mikey.
Where's the kissy kissy emoticon?? :shock:

I shit myself when I saw that before it disappeared. I wuz wunderin if that same rule was applied to Ed V or just friends of Mikey..........Or was it hypocrisy :?:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Ed banned me from his board saying "no greg ever bought anything from me" after I tried to sell my booster saying it wasn't for me and Willy actually pointed out that I had

Cameron1

Damn...some of you guys live in a fooked-up world. Its gotta be self-inflicted.

Whine....bitch....moan Whine.... bitch...moan

on and on

How bout spending as much time on Marketing as moaning ............and 10 bucks would'nt rock your world.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Dipwad GC said:
shut up prom queen
he don looks like no prom queen
i ever seen...

EVAN.jpg

steves my buddy............!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
bob vawter said:
[quote="Dipwad GC":2bwu3f62]shut up prom queen
he don looks like no prom queen
i ever seen...

EVAN.jpg

steves my buddy............![/quote:2bwu3f62]

Geez that Steve looks like a sordid byproduct of a drunken interlude between ZZ Top and Tank Abott. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Becker

Name
Becker
Come on $9.00 is a lot of cash.

It could buy a guy a 6 pack and a phone call across the county with 10-10-220.....

I think most agree this was total BS.. All over $9.00

Twice I've been over charged in person by the boys at JonDon.

1st time they charged me twice for something, and another time they charged me for a case and not a single bottle.
Both times I did not catch it till I left.

Both times, a simple phone call solved the problem.

I picked up the phone, called.. said what happened.

I did not pick up my phone and post a cry baby story here on Mikeys board.
In fact this is the 1st time I've said anything of it.

IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL!
I agree with Brent, sex does wonders for a guy.. You listen to Mike...........

OH, and while packing out a case of Blue Block today and Jon Don, I dumped over a display.
Nothing broke, all laughed and it was not a big deal.
Point is mistakes happen.

Now, Les is a big boy and clearly a good business man. And a member here.
Never understood the Marty issue and why Mikey took it so personal.
And now this....
And other issues revolving around other suppliers etc.

I'd bet money some might think twice about submitting a valid, but negative review of a product they have bought from a company Mikey is in bed with.

Shit, I made a comment on a Greenie product that was less than positive and I was offered my head in PMs. At least it was in PMs.

I don't pay to be here.

In the beginning I offered help and donated $$ at events. And even paid $$ for membership at one point.

Honestly if I'm banned I could care less. I could move to another board. ( only room in my day for one board at a time ) I will say I think this is the best resource on the web for a carpet cleaner. I help where I can when I can, when I want to.
But, I won't pay to support a board that calls their members idiots in general, or attacks them for having an opinion or not being part of an inner circle. Banter between members is one thing, But I'm not into S&M, so I won't pay to be beat up and insulted. I'll just take it for free if I want, and have been for about 13 years. ( back when cleanfax was king, then ICS oh and lets not forget the Blue Boards time in the spot light.)

Speaking of other boards.
Look at the hoops Evan went though, and our dear friend John G.
John G went though some of the same shit Mikey is right now. John got fed up, wiped the slate clean and curbed a shit load of troublemakers. Last I saw his board was not even carpet related anymore. But it use to be a great place to hang out.
Heck Mike, you were banned from everywhere. Then that was not enough. You and your inner circle at the time went back under AKAs. Chucky, Waldo, Chris, who knows who else. Password sharing. Stirring the pot, causing shit.

You are in a tough spot Mike...

I wish you well, you for the most part have done a good job of making a site many call home.
Refine what you have and make it better.

Or fold it up ( or sell it ) and move on.
Honestly I'd not blame you for walking away.

Seems like way to much work, and some here can really get wound up!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I know it violates the rules but I liked marc and search him on facebook.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Dipwad GC said:
I know it violates the rules but I liked marc and search him on facebook.

Dude, you've got a thing about "looking" people up....hmmmmm :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom