In honor of Ron W.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Vacuumed this rat hole with my dyson and took 4 canisters out - 300 sq ft. Just for fun, I took his amway vac and did it again. Pulled another 2 big canisters out. It worked really nice, actually.

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
You would have got another canister if you would have cleaned that vac off. :roll:

TimP

I think Ron is going to beat you for the condition of that vacuum.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hey BaWb :!: :!: :!:

BoZo....will clean the baseboards....TOMMOROW..when he goes BACK ...when all
that URINE "wICkS-bAcK".... :oops:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Nate The Great said:
Did the house have pets in it?

Yeah, they're in the canister!! :lol:

TimP said:
I think Ron is going to beat you for the condition of that vacuum.
If the vacuum is pulling that kind of soil, its in great shape. Just needs a wipe down. Bet the filter needs changing now!!

Its always amazing what will come "out" of a carpet.

Great cleaning job.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My last job yesterday was at a house way outside the city. WAAAAY out in the country. Carpet was absolutely filthy! Farm family who fits the profile of every cleaner in the world. One look at them and your mental image instantly flips over to FILTHY!

As I pulled out the vacuum, I went ahead and put a new bag in the garbage can and brought it in with me, cuz I knew I'd be emptying the cannister quite a few times. I vacuumed the whole house and got, at best, a handful of fluff. I got to looking around and noticed that, while the carpet was filthy, there was no dust anywhere. No bugs and hair in the windowsills and not dirt on the baseboards. I looked around and found her Kerby vacuum neatly put away in the hall closet. She saw me and said, "oh yeah, I meant to tell you that I already vacuumed."

Goes to show you can't always go by the "looks" of things.

hogjowl

Idiot™
That family reminded me of what my mother said about growing up during the depression.

They were so poor they ran around barefooted and got one set of clothes for a year, and they often didn't have meat on the table to go with their garden grown vegetables.

However, they always had soap and knew how to use it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom