In less than 20 words

sOOper hero

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I could do it in four

"easier on the body"

though an AW29 isn't a "man killer" like an unglided Ti and some other wands cheap and not so cheap

and all wands clean cut pile better/deeper w/o glide

..L.T.A.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I tried using a slot glide on my Prochem Trijet wand. Yes it made it easier to clean. then the glide wore some and I took it off. Felt that carpet cleaned better and dried a bit faster without the glide. Then two weeks ago I pulled a muscle in my back and put the glide back on. For the rest of my cleaning years it will be with a glide for sure.

sorry, forgot about the 20 word limit

Reactions: Mikey P

Matt Wood

MLPW
I tried using a slot glide on my Prochem Trijet wand. Yes it made it easier to clean. then the glide wore some and I took it off. Felt that carpet cleaned better and dried a bit faster without the glide. Then two weeks ago I pulled a muscle in my back and put the glide back on. For the rest of my cleaning years it will be with a glide for sure.

sorry, forgot about the 20 word limit
What's your lift set at on your truckmount?

Radar Foster

Mr Personality
Name
Fred Boyle
I see a major flaw in the question

$199 are crap, portable wands....

and no portable wand should have or need a glide

and if you’re paying that much for a greenglide, you’re buying from the wrong distributor

Cleanworks

Supportive Member
Name
Ron Marriott
I see a major flaw in the question

$199 are crap, portable wands....

and no portable wand should have or need a glide

and if you’re paying that much for a greenglide, you’re buying from the wrong distributor
You would be surprised on the difference it makes on a powerful portable. If you have only used a basic portable, there is no comparison. I actually have a green glide on a aw29 that I use with my custom portable as well as my speedster. Both machine have 3 stage vacs in parallel and can cause an unglided wand to lock down just like a TM. Having a glide is not only easier to move but seems to extract as well or even better than an unglided wand.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
This tread subject reminds me of how AIRWICK markets their product: Plug in applicator FREE; then, Pay through the nose for the scents!

Now, lets not discuss what the CABLE Companies do!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................:hopeless:

Latest posts