In line filter

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I use mine just about every day.....the only time I don't bother to hook it up is on CGD

-JB-

Name
JB
so wat's the werst that kood hapen it ya go totally filter-less?

-JB-

Name
JB
.... and the world doesn't come to an end every time you dump? :roll: Hmmmph! Imagine that!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have the filter box that came with the machine. I love that thing.

Jim, I'm surprised you don't use it for cgd. I get the worst gunk from those carpets.

Gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
GeneMiller said:
Jim, I'm surprised you don't use it for cgd. I get the worst gunk from those carpets.

Gene

I use to but I never got the garbage or fibers that I would with other types of carpet and the crap I did get wasn't enough to worry about dumping it....No matter how good you vacuum on cut pile carpets you always seem to pick up something....so I always filter them....I don't have to worry about cleaning out my tank all the time ..My waste tank filters are just under 3 years old and look like I put them on yesterday...Because I vacuum .. normally I only have to change the nylon in the filter..maybe 2 times a day...I had the sewer clean out moved over by the drive way so when I get home I just hook up the hose and open the valve and don't worry about it...In the long run it just makes things a lot easier and the filters are fast to put in and change..
I think in the long run it help protect your equipment

Name
jack zerkie
Always use the filter with the nylon bag have 6 extra bags. Easy to clean use a minature fire hose end made plastic or brass on the end of your hose lots of pressure hold on to the bag. Most hardware stores or Lowes in the garden dept. jz

Name
I'm Rick James
JACK ZERKIE said:
Always use the filter with the nylon bag have 6 extra bags. Easy to clean use a minature fire hose end made plastic or brass on the end of your hose lots of pressure hold on to the bag. Most hardware stores or Lowes in the garden dept. jz

Great advice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom