In Line filters

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the fastest, easiest, least expensive and "effective" route are the pool filter type .
We've used them "forever" and won't run without one.

We currently use a Mytee Linthog with 2.5" vac ports

I don't like the sock filters or panty hose over the the screen filter like some guys use .
they fill/clog with fine silt too quick and air flow is lost in a hurry.

The stainless strainer filter is more than fine by it's self

Keep the filter as close to the TM as practical for best airflow performance.
Just a short piece of vac hose appx 4-5ft long from TM to filter

..l.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
by pass the pool filter and the lint basket and put a nylon in the hole where you connect the hose to the filter box and then attach the vacuum hose to hold it in place.....if possible..leave the basket in place to help support it....

L

LGSTEAM

Hydro-Filter inline waste filter is great have had my new one for a few months now its great it is really tough!! Airflow is much better compared to old hydro filter. The screw on cap is nice. Just be sure to wash it out after each job. Lid can be a bit hard to get off if u let sand build up or let it dry. U can also see in it the other u cant. Run mine with a 5 foot whip connected to Truckmount. All in all its great and the price is nice

Name
John LaBarbera
Scott W said:
Here's a link to an excellent in-line filter, reason price, durable enough to drive a truck over. Actually drove thr truck over this multiple times to get the video and photos we wanted.

http://www.interlinksupply.com/index.ht ... ++++++++++

If you would like us at Mytee to "really run over" it let us know. We'll be glad to give it the same test we ran the Lint Hog through. And we will even video it for you. I'll see you at Connections my friend.

S

sam miller

Fred H said:
http://www.realcleaners.com
they have some serious filters

The only problem I have with the devastator is with limited space this thing is bulky and huge it may filter alot and need empting less but it just to friggin big IMHO. If you run a box truck with lots of room its probably fine!

the pool filter with 2.5 cuffs is better suited for limited space!

PCCN

Totally agree with most of the replies. The inline type filters are easy to use, clean, and stroe on the truck. you can get a metal filter instead of fabric for most of them for longer use. I bought one of the Sapphire (blue box) filters for over $400 and have used it 3 times. Total waste of money. Bulky, and have had to replace the seal on it twice so it isn't worth the hastle. It is a good dust collector in the garage though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom