in line sprayers......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I really don't use them so I am out of the loop on where everyone is getting them......I have a really huge job coming up and I as much as I really don't want to use one it would take me way to much time to use the mytee sprayer on...................

joe harper

Name
joe harper
JIm,

If you are just going to need it for this job....

Why not just drop the draw tube from your chemical meter into a PRE-MIXED 5 gallon
container of your juice...Turn your GPH meter to the proper level....Say 5 or 6...Pop a
gun jet with a fan tip & rock and roll....

You can do the math for the proper dilution...I have done this when the Hydra-Force would
break in the middle of the job....The alakine in the pre-spray will not hurt the chemical pump.

If you are concerned about the chemical pump.....Just rinse with 25% vinegar & water...

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
HARPER said:
JIm,

If you are just going to need it for this job....

Why not just drop the draw tube from your chemical meter into a PRE-MIXED 5 gallon
container of your juice...Turn your GPH meter to the proper level....Say 5 or 6...Pop a
gun jet with a fan tip & rock and roll....

You can do the math for the proper dilution...I have done this when the Hydra-Force would
break in the middle of the job....The alakine in the pre-spray will not hurt the chemical pump.

If you are concerned about the chemical pump.....Just rinse with 25% vinegar & water...

You, been drinking "smart" juice today. Good idea........I give you all the good ideas, don't I.

Jim, if it is big commercial then prescrub (lays the juice at the same time - save a step) with a cimex for the bad areas and just run an emulsifier for the rest. If not too bad, 02 rinse will do it at 3 gph.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Good Morning BOZO.... Just waking up??????

Another advantage is...You can lay-down some SMOKING PRE-SPRAY....230 to 250 degrees..
At those temps.....You can cut your chemical dilutions almost in half....

The Hydra-Force...CHOKES at a true 190 degrees....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
A Michael Schoeny 3 jug set-up would be sweet right about now.

I got that set up but that is for rinse...( if I use it ) ........I just don't want to have to keep filling the Mytee sprayer with pre spray for such a huge job..and have not had an in line for so long..don't know the best place to get one these days.....

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
You ain't lying!!

I saw Hicks' setup in Utah when I picked up my AT. I wanted one before I had even used my truck once!!

I run a two jug system but with needle valves and jug on the floor. Kinda half-@ss setup, but can switch between rinse and emuls in about 20 secs for the 3 jobs a week I am doing now. :roll:

Name
John LaBarbera
Jim Martin said:
I really don't use them so I am out of the loop on where everyone is getting them......I have a really huge job coming up and I as much as I really don't want to use one it would take me way to much time to use the mytee sprayer on...................

Hi Jim,

Typically is the Mytee Big Boss, big enough for most other jobs? How do you like it otherwise?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
boazcan said:
You ain't lying!!

I saw Hicks' setup in Utah when I picked up my AT. I wanted one before I had even used my truck once!!

I run a two jug system but with needle valves and jug on the floor. Kinda half-@ss setup, but can switch between rinse and emuls in about 20 secs for the 3 jobs a week I am doing now. :roll:

Mine is set up like Michael Schoeny...except with 2 rinse jugs......each one has its own auto fill from the pump and 2 way valves that lets me switch to which ever jug I want to use.....makes life so much easier......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Jim Martin":1pq8il7t]I really don't use them so I am out of the loop on where everyone is getting them......I have a really huge job coming up and I as much as I really don't want to use one it would take me way to much time to use the mytee sprayer on...................

Hi Jim,

Typically is the Mytee Big Boss, big enough for most other jobs? How do you like it otherwise?[/quote:1pq8il7t]

Best sprayer I ever had in my truck....I use the hell out of it everyday..........

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just bought an inline sprayer from John Olsen for $129. And I use it for those empty homes and large commercials. I don't know why I also ordered one of those MYTEE BLUE jugs with the fill spout on the side. I HATE THOSE BLUE JUGS! CAN'T SEE THE LEVELS!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
jim i have a good used one if you need it , just let me know i put a new complete dema and draw tube about two months ago.

Greenie

Jim Martin said:
Greenie said:
A Michael Schoeny 3 jug set-up would be sweet right about now.

I got that set up but that is for rinse...( if I use it ) ........I just don't want to have to keep filling the Mytee sprayer with pre spray for such a huge job..and have not had an in line for so long..don't know the best place to get one these days.....

Who says?
Schoeny created it, and i know for a fact he cranks the dwyer meter up and clicks in a pressure gun and pre-sprays big jobs with it.

In fact if it were me, I would mix up a Stiff batch of Prespray and have 5 gal of juice ready to hose the place down....even at regular dwyer meter usuage.

This is what I teach new guys if their HF ever craps the bed on a job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom