In plant rug hack

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Division hahahaha

I used a plastic this time bonus points.

There is some koolaide stains too.

Household peroxide or stain magic mixed 50/50 with water.

Silver solution pre spray

Natural fiber cleaner rinse

PXL_20220704_030251609.jpg PXL_20220703_230016315.jpg PXL_20220703_225351996.jpg PXL_20220703_225014513.jpg PXL_20220704_030302565.jpg

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Right in the house hack here. The customer did extensive research on her own and wanted a cold water rinse. No chems. I went along with it because she is cool.
I attached a garden hose to the bathroom sink and she did the soaking and all I did was extract.

IMG_6218.jpeg

She soaked it, but I was immediatley extracting. Floor was dry under when done, I was surprised.

IMG_6219.jpeg

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Right in the house hack here. The customer did extensive research on her own and wanted a cold water rinse. No chems. I went along with it because she is cool.
I attached a garden hose to the bathroom sink and she did the soaking and all I did was extract.

View attachment 122220

She soaked it, but I was immediatley extracting. Floor was dry under when done, I was surprised.

View attachment 122221
What?! NFW

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
That flooring is going to cup high enough to drink coffee out of….

Why not outside on a patio or driveway???
I been cleaining here for over 10 years. I know the homeowner, I told her I never did this in my career. She said there is a first for everythibg and I just rolled with it. It was pouring rain, but I think this was gettingi hacked inside even if it was nice out. And I actually could not beleive it myself but it was not wet through the back. I also left a fan.

The weirder thing is, it may have worked. She was really convinced it was all about COLD water rinse, didnt even want warm.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
No, its Hardwood. I went this morning to get fan and no cupping. She moved it to another room so I am certain. It is dry and she is thrilled. The original problem was a faint smell, not horrible.
Crazy. This is not a common thing for me.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Redfin Estimate $4,003,787. On that hack job house. Lady had no fear.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach

View attachment 122220

View attachment 122221
It takes hundreds of gallons of water to even get the back wet.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
It takes hundreds of gallons of water to even get the back wet.
Yeah, I saw that. surprised me, I had no control of this situation or liability, she ran the show. She was really pushing that cold water thing is the answer to odor removal. Was she right?

Name
Nate W.
Yeah, I saw that. surprised me, I had no control of this situation or liability, she ran the show. She was really pushing that cold water thing is the answer to odor removal. Was she right?
Dilution of the pollution is better than nothing..

Name
Jeff T
No, DROPPING THE PH is the solution to odour removal.

I never let
The client dictate the situation or solution to the problem….

After all, are we not the professionals???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom