In regards to our resident Super Villan, James Cooper.

Mikey P

Administrator
» How can I add / remove users to my Friends or Foes list?
You can add users to your list in two ways. Within each user’s profile, there is a link to add them to either your Friend or Foe list. Alternatively, from your User Control Panel, you can directly add users by entering their member name. You may also remove users from your list using the same page.

G

Mikey P said:
You can add users to your list in two ways. Within each user’s profile, there is a link to add them to either your Friend or Foe list. Alternatively, from your User Control Panel, you can directly add users by entering their member name. You may also remove users from your list using the same page.

Does this mean we can start a FOJC Club ?? I personally think the poll may have been fixed -

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Look if you distrust the members, moderators, admins & owner of this board so much it may be better if you just stayed away. By the way, James that's all I have to say & there is no need to reply.

G

Jeremy said:
Look if you distrust the members, moderators, admins & owner of this board so much it may be better if you just stayed away. By the way, James that's all I have to say & there is no need to reply.

didnt say I distrust anyone. But there are a few mods, admin that have a difference of opinion with me - no big deal , unless its made out to be a big deal .

The Preacher

"By the way, James that's all I have to say & there is no need to reply."

i'm beginning to think James can't read??? :p

James Cooper said:
[quote="Mikey P":352cojs6]

Does this mean we can start a FOJC Club ?? I personally think the poll may have been fixed -[/quote:352cojs6]

James is right. I think the poll was fixed too. Way to many votes to keep his sorry ass here.

G

I have a hard time believing there's that many people here who would want him to stay.

G

Josh said:
I have a hard time believing there's that many people here who would want him to stay.

The silent majority is awake , and maybe its trying to tell you guys something ?? I dont even think its a " Cooper " thing either , but perhaps an indication that folks are tired of the piling on crap by dedicated sheeple . Original thinking is good for board growth - but unwavering followers and hero worshippers will choke off growth like weeds overtaking a lawn .

B

bmcclain

I monitor the board daily for two reasons.

1. Looking to learn any information I can to better myself in this industry.

2. To see if JC has brewed up any new drama. Let him stay I say!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom