In some situations..... HWE just plain don't cut it.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Actually a lot more than just SOME HWE pales in comparison to OP cleaning with encapsulating shampoos... There I said it. It feels good to get that off of my chest. I guess confession really is good for the soul.

F

FB7777

Re: In some situations.....

Jeremy said:
Actually a lot more than just SOME HWE pales in comparison to OP cleaning with encapsulating shampoos... There I said it. It feels good to get that off of my chest. I guess confession really is good for the soul.

I'm glad to hear you are getting tons of referrals and cheerleaders... so when is the second truck going on the road?

Rex Tyus

Jeremy said:

I agree completely. One "situation" I can think of is with weak ass prespray, no agitation, low flow, minimum extraction capacity, no heat and a tap water rinse. Sound about right?

F

FB7777

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jim Martin on Dan Dahlin's computer

TimP

If you don't know how to HWE is the only time it's better.

They say it does better for whicking.....only time I had the problem and encap didn't do any better than HWE so I say that claim is BS based on my experience.

If you think Encap is better than HWE then there is something severely wrong with the way you HWE.

The only time Encap is better than HWE is when you're trying to get a big job away from the hacks, and get paid. It does a great job at making carpet look clean and doing it in no time flat but it certainly isn't a replacement to HWE. Shoot last big job I did I had to go back and fix spots. If I had HWE I wouldn't of had to go back.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Rex Tyus said:
I agree completely. One "situation" I can think of is with weak ass prespray, no agitation, low flow, minimum extraction capacity, no heat and a tap water rinse. Sound about right?

Only the no heat & tap water rinse... Still just beacuase you modrate the HI PErforMAnce room doesn't mean you can get cocky... I can still kick your ass. :twisted:

:lol:

Rex Tyus

Jeremy said:
Rex Tyus said:

Only the no heat & tap water rinse... Still just beacuase you modrate the HI PErforMAnce room doesn't mean you can get cocky... I can still kick your ass. :twisted:

:lol:

I would say I am a lover not a fighter but my wife says I am bad at that too. :shock:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L

But you have to have a TM to even consider answering that question..

Wouldn't consider using an OP/Cimex SHAMPOO process in a residential setting.

cRUNcHy cARPET.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Poor Rex all taters & no meat.... :p :lol:

Seriously though, I have been doing more restaurants lately & honestly I've been impressed almost as much as my customers have been at what CAN BE DONE & in a lot of cases DONE A LOT BETTER with OP. Vastly superior cleaning to the previouse cleaners & they are holding up better & cleaning easier every visit.

Maybe it's the technician in the end.... I guess caring how it turns out is 3/4 of the battle. I do have to say that pad CLEANing rat nasties & resturants is more than do-able...

I'm sure some "Holier Than Thou" PRICKS to tell me how they'll never stoop to cleaning restuarants & rentals... Well good for you assholes but I have kids to feed. LOL

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Oh & Marty.... GFY you shriveled up old goat. I can teach you a thing or two .... Mostly about wearing shoes & proper personal hygeinic practices & how to not be a condesending prick like Prissy Ol' Harry.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
And you own a TM right? If OP is all you got then how would you know other then talking/using Dobs machine.

in some situations I find it is the right combination of cleaning chemicals and agiation

OP is an apperance method and really no more then that.
Does it look really good sometimes? It sure does.
Can it go places a TM can't? Yup

Can you do a hot water rinse after 90% of your OP jobs and have dirty water? yes you will, can't say that if the TM process is done correctly

I think you are listening to that dirt grinding Craig guy from the Floor Care BB to much

It is one of those 10% VS 90% things, you know, 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish

I bet if you bought a decent TM, you would end up using it more then the OP method, or a combination of the 2 methods

P.S., remember to count the pad replacement and the water/time you spend washing the pads as you figure out your total costs doing a job

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I don't do restaurants because most won't pay a decent price and you have to do them at night. I do rentals, but "at my price" not theirs. Why work at night if you can work during the day? Unless, of course you want to.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hey you guys can toil in mediocrity all you want but that doesn't change the FACTS! OP rules & Truckmounts are a big fat waste of money!

Name
Ron lippold
jeremy take your meds you must be kiddin, us with ultra hot water extraction get the dirt out and if we have to we can break out the encap, you leave the carpet full of dirt......

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if you call it pad extraction then I will have lost my faith in you as a cleaner

after seeing the pictures of you on the wand from Mike Fest, I would think a TM is a waste of money also :shock:

If I owned a portable as my extraction tool then I would believe OP rules

most be on the Indiana sauce tonight

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Remember Dobbs after writing a book for every post really didn't know anything.

John G

YEs I do Jimmy, and I also see many who never learn how to do the simplest things slam it over and over, so
of course someone who KNOWS what they are doing and are GETTING the results, MUST be full of it right?

It is so much fun to sit back and laugh at the yoyos who do more talking than thinking or trying.

John G

I can always depend on you can't I? LOL

I think you were one of the guys I was thinking about when I posted..

:~)

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I was LMAO today, glad I got a picture of it

I seen a local chemdry van. It was running a 421 BOXXER. Sure wasn't cleaning by the carb/bonnet process, had a fresh water tank inside, no power head in sight either

I guess sometimes the bonnet process doesn't cut it either :shock:

oh, forgot, it is the tech and not the process, LMAO

John G said:
I can always depend on you can't I? LOL

I think you were one of the guys I was thinking about when I posted..

:~)

Aww thank you!! And When I think of snakes oil salesman....I think of you.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
admiralclean said:
He's trying to be another Todd.

You're about as wrong as 2 boys ACEin' on a church pew.... Todd couldn't clean his way out of a prespray soaked paper bag & he's way too busy choking chickens in the Philipines.
Did you take your Centrum Silver today?

Back
Top Bottom