in your experience, how many people call the next company on the list rather than leave a message and hope for a call back, these days?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
All of my jobs are booked online. Even repeats and property managers/realtors. All incoming calls are prompted to book online my text and outgoing voicemail message. The customers that don’t simply are not my customers.

Last edited:

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Our voicemail clearly states that we’re a family business and if we don’t answer we are with another client or tending our family and will call them back as soon as we can. We also give the info to book online and about 1 in 5 missed calls (actual people, not spam) ends up using it so I don’t have to call them back. I wish everyone booked online

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
the fastest way to get out of the van and manage your business is to hire someone who can be on top of your phones. Teach them how to answer and respond to yelp facebook website ect channels and book jobs efficiently while also screening out work that isn't wanted such as hard to reach apartments, mop and glow jobs, or jobs 50 miles away lol

you can focus on your work and not be on the phone all day or miss jobs

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom