In your opinion, what is the most important thing...........

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
When referring work to a competitor who provides a service (ie. water damage, etc) that you don't? Just curious.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
If they do a great job, on time, customer is satisfied, then nothing.

If they screw up on their own, no more referrals.

Rex Tyus

Doug Cox said:
When referring work to a competitor who provides a service (ie. water damage, etc) that you don't? Just curious.

Make sure the person is honest. The next most important thing would be competance. The third is personality. Refer somone to one of your customers that is lacking any one of these and they will no longer be a customer of yours. They will hold you responsible for refering a thief, hack or asshole to them.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Doug Cox said:
what is the most important thing When referring work to a competitor who provides a service that you don't? J

"regular custy"??

1st...that they don't try to STEAL your custy
2nd.. they provide the service to your custy's satisfaction

Unless I misunderstood and it was a first time call that needed a service you couldn't provide.
In that case, the most important thing is....that dude I refer satisfies their needs in a TIMELY manner

..L.T.A.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
This is actually a lake home I just cleaned that had a broken pipe. I don't do floods so I refer the local Rainbow guy that I've had do work for me before. He's a nice guy who I feel I can trust. I feel that if someone can steal one of my customers, I obviously wasn't doing something right in the first place. The customer was a first timer who was referred to the homeowner by the cleaning lady who I do work for. I really don't want anything except to know that the people were taken care of and not just blown off. That would end the referrals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom