Increase your bottom line

Name
Ron lippold
I will tell you for 45 dollars you can make a huge difference. Increase your jets to 24 flow and JUDSONS JUICE.
No difference in dry time much more water still over 220 and truley 1 stroke cleaning.

I can not believe the flushing power.

It is unreal.

FLOW wins over heat I know because I have both

Farenheit251

Flow wins over heat? I think 220 at 10 flow is hotter than when I ran 250 at 7.5 flow. It is a little safer and easier to work with but the fiber is actually getting hotter.

dry carpet

I have been thinking? how can more water get the carpet's dryer. You would think flushing a lot of water would overwet the carpet, but I can actually take a bucket of water and pour it on the carpet. The water will pour out from where I pour it. This is because the carpet has a moisture barrier in it's primary backing. This barrier does not make the carpet waterproof, it just gives you some time to blot up a spill in case you have and accident. So adding more water as long as we are picking it up fairly soon, should not overwet the carpet.

scale.jpg

This is just my opinion, on this concept of Jeff's design, which I think is a revolutionary breakthrough.

TODAY.jpg

scaleJEFF.jpg

Thanks,
Les

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Brian Edlund was not extracting all of the water with an extraction and a dry stroke.
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7142

Now, Ron is going to #24 in jet total and able to extract in one stroke.

Both were using the same Greenie-style wand.

Ron does have a larger blower, but I doubt the inches of lift at the wand was significantly different.

I assume the vac hoses were similar.

Larry Cobb

I like your illustrations and have much respect for your company. BUT
The glides prevent the SEAL which allow the air to remain in motion. This with the smaller openings which increase the lift ATWCI and velocity of air causes a draft, if you will, and evacuates more of the water. I have used large jets with slow passes since 93/94. The whole key and I have said this all along, is to keep the backing dry when cleaning. So many persons don't see the benefits of this!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Actually if i am not mistaken...the vac "seal" part on those is flipped..

the glide actually does NOT seal as much as a non-glided

thus allowing more air to rush through helping to extract the water up..

the non-glided "locks" down thus losing your CFM factor, to help speed your water away..

I think it has more to do with where your spray angle is...if your not firing straight down, you are not trying to soak the back...where as angled and more "flow" allows it to truly "flush" the fiber and add more agitation by "shearing" the fibers, rather then "push" the water and crap down..

how did i do greenie???

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Why not just throw a bucket full of water on the carpet and suck it up?

The Preacher

then they couldn't charge $.59 per sqft JiMMee, that is unless they bought the greenglide bucket and used double DI softened water from the depths of the swiss alps!!!

Steve Smith

With all respect to Jeff, you can't seriously think he came up with high flow and high temperatures?

Have you ever heard of a company named Steam Way International?

They have been building truckmounts with high flow and high temperatures for a "couple" of years.

"The PowerMatic® Legacy maintains 250°F cleaning solution temperatures at 40% more water flow than heat exchange equipped truck mounts. Higher water flow means more efficient flushing of soils, reduced chemical usage, and quicker drying times. Put the PowerMatic® Legacy 2100 side-by-side with any other truck mount built in the world, and it will out clean; out perform; and out heat"

Also, a wand without a glide does not lock down on all types of carpets, and locks down less with high water flow.

steve r

Why not just throw a bucket full of water on the carpet and suck it up?

thats funny thats how we cleaned carpets at the school i worked at when i was 16.five gallon buckets with holes punched in the lids.

ok, see what you think about this. It's a lot more simple than I was thinking. The fiber will still be hotter from the increased heat on the carpet, and dry faster.

scaleREDO.jpg

As for any other mfg. doing high flow I've never heard of any one doing 24 jetting.

LES

Name
Ron lippold
Les that is good and just what I was thinking. The only difference is the angle of the jets, on my wand the jets seem closer to the carpet and at a bigger angle the water does not hit the carpet at the angle you show in the picture. But it's the same thing.

Flow is KING, I have noticed a difference in the weight of the wand with every step I have made. More water better cleaning.

steve r

just wondering if anyone ever did a test to see how much water is needed to clean a 1/2 inch of yarn. :shock:

-JB-

Name
JB
I think Mr. High Flow- John Downey said it best....
Briefly, in a high-flow system the relationship of air and water is different. If given a choice a vacuum will suck air rather before it sucks water because air is a lighter fluid. With high-flow the wall of results in much better water extraction efficiency.

Johnnyone

This post is getting to Hydro Technical

High Flow... High Recovery... More heat..

less chemical... more soil suspension, removal

It is getting so hard to understand

A CAVEMAN could do it

Ron could you make a little more easier to comprehend

Back
Top Bottom