The only peer-reviewed research symposium for facilities cleaning and disaster restoration professionals is set for July 15-17 at Miami University
The Cleaning Industry Research Institute (CIRI) is excited to announce that the 2019 CIRI Science Symposium will be held July 15-17 at Miami University in Oxford, OH. The theme for the 2019 symposium is “Connecting Research to Practice.”
The only conference focused solely on sound science in the cleaning and remediation industries, all presentations at the 2019 CIRI Science Symposium are peer-reviewed for content and objectivity.
“We’re not a marketing conference or a trade show,” said John Downey, CIRI’s executive director. “This is a conference for researchers and industry leaders looking for both research-to-practice and practice-to-research perspectives and for anyone who wants to learn best practices backed by sound science.”
Downey added that topics to be explored: disinfection, microbiome, newest measurement technologies, robotics and drone technologies, innovations in training and education. More than 18 speakers will present during fast-moving, high-information “lightning round” sessions during the event.
* Opening and Greetings - Jim Harris Sr. for CIRI
* Session Opening: Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI): Old Friends, New Threats, Biofilms & Now Come The “Superbugs”
* Session 1: Threats To Human Health (Infection Control, Human Biome)
* Session 2: Down and Dirty: Research to Practice - Practice to Research
* Session 3: Practical and Effective Uses of [ATP] Measurement
* Session 4: Science & Research: A Paradigm for the 21st Century
* Session 5: Training and Technology Innovations
* Session 6: Management Science, Efficiencies & Economics, Survey Data
Who Should Attend?
The CIRI Science Symposium is an ideal professional development opportunity for:
* Corporate R&D Professionals
* In-House Training Professionals
* Thought Leaders in All Areas of Cleaning and Disaster Restoration
* Cleaning Management Professionals, Including BSCs and In-House
* Disaster Restoration Professionals
* Professional Instructors and Trainers
* Mold/Microbial Remediation Professionals
* Academic Researchers
* Industrial Hygienists and IEPs
* Trade Association Leaders
* Federal, State and Local Government Officials Involved in Disaster Response
CIRI symposiums feature dialogue and sharing of information based on data and research. CIRI science symposiums aren’t for everyone, just serious, technically oriented professionals who want to share and build relationships with science researchers and like-minded industry professionals. CIRI’s science symposiums are held in academic environments at university venues. Past symposiums were held at the University of Maryland, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.
For ticketing information, including an early-bird discount, visit https://cirisciencesymposium.org. For more information about group packages or association discounts, contact John Downey at email@example.com.