Indy Fest

Mikey P

Administrator
The Fest is headed to it's most centralized location yet, Indianapolis Indiana! April 3rd-5th 2025

We'll spend a full day cleaning the local (and very large) Ronald McDonald House and the following two days sharing, playing and learning in a much different way than prior events.

This House presents many challenging and interesting items needing attention, and will require the much appreciated additional support of Sani-Brite (Tom and Jordan King's cleaning business) to finish it all!

Join Jim Pemberton to learn the very latest Upholstery Cleaning techniques in the realest of situations

We have two kitchen's worth at the RMH of Granite Countertops to revive and rejuvenate under the guidance of the talented Bryan Thomson
Lots of tile, stone and real wood floors to clean and partially strip too!

Our hotel and morning venue is the Crowne Plaza Indianapolis-Dwtn-Union Stn which is right in the middle of all the best Indy has to offer.
Join us for a Meet & Greet on Wednesday night at Tavern On South

On Friday afternoon we'll be headed to Top Golf for plenty of fun, camaraderie and the chance to win cleaning machines that will be placed on the greens as targets!

Stay tuned for lots more great education and fun activities to come

Expect the unexpected with this Fest, folks!

A hotel link ($159 per night) coming soon

Call Mike for more information @ 775-552 5429
www.mikeysfest.com

MF25 collage.gif

Mikey P

Administrator
Those of you who were at my Fest in Greenville will no doubt remember Terry Torok, for those that were not, here's his Bio;

Terry Torok, Producer, Live from Earth Entertainment, co-founder Creative Intelligence Agency. Terry has been involved in Entertainment Media; from ABC to MTV, Concert Sponsorships from Rolling Stones, Elton John & Alicia Keys. Sponsorship & Brand positioning; from Pepsi & VISA to Sony Pictures,, the Olympics to the World Cup. Terry has launched projects with a variety of A-list Celebrities from Kevin Bacon to George Clooney & Dr. Deepak Chopra. Terry was one of the original pioneers of Esports, creating the first competitions, tours, TV series and the first Esports arenas in Times Square. In more recent years, Terry has been on-location, filming peace projects and humanitarian efforts throughout the Americas, Middle East & Africa.

Terry is no stranger to the stage at the United Nations and as you can see, he's not the usual type of human whom you would find presenting to a group of floor cleaning professionals..

Well, Terry was so impressed with our "salt of the earth" group last year that he's asked to attend in Indy to spend more time with us.

We had dinner together last night and enjoyed a long wonderful conversation about our life's adventures, and we found time to brainstorm about making this next Fest, a waaaay better Fest..

Stay tuned...

Reactions: icleancarpetz

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Jim Pemberton knowledge on upholstery and snakes, bugs, spiders, birds, alligators rhinos, giraffes gorillas, monkeys, panthers elephants…is well worth drive.

Gonna think on this one…

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jim Pemberton knowledge on upholstery and snakes, bugs, spiders, birds, alligators rhinos, giraffes gorillas, monkeys, panthers elephants…is well worth drive.

Gonna think on this one…

.....but the fairer sex remains a mystery to me

"But don't get me wrong, I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Bear Claw Chris Lapp, in "Jeremiah Johnson"

Back
Top Bottom