Inferno TM gets hot video

CanYouHemiNow

Jay DeLaughter said:
I talked with tom a few times on the phone and it is a local Dallas phone number. I have yet to meet him in person but he is suppose to buy me lunch soon. :mrgreen: He is just excited to have a new machine so I don't see the big problem. If he had bought the TNT instead would there still be a problem with him? :roll:
I thought you were buying ME lunch... man, those cell phone connections are terrible! :lol:

Judson?... is that what this is about? Okay, for the record... from what I have READ about them, they are probably the most reliable TM made today. Some people find them lacking in the 'looks' department and others don't care for the propane fuel supply but I could not find ANYONE that argued with their reliability or longevity. If you like their 'industrial bad boy' looks and you can appreciate the reliability of a propane system and you don't mind driving to S Carolina to have one installed... BUY A JUDSON.

Hey Randy, how was that for a 'poorly written info-mercial'? :p

Bob Foster

Tommy, its been fun but it's time you came clean with your full profile. You can't blame many people here for their suspicions about your true identity.

The rules state you need to have a complete and true profile. You can point to other people who also abuse this condition of membership but that doesn't mean you should get away with it.

You've stepped into the lime light, become contraversial and now in your own interests - its time to come clean.

It doesn't matter if you've talked to Mike on the phone a few times. I suggest you better straighten this out or we'll put Larry Capitoni, meAt on you. And you don't want that....

Seriously, time to do it.

CanYouHemiNow

Bob Foster said:
Tommy, its been fun but it's time you came clean with your full profile. You can't blame many people here for their suspicions about your true identity.

The rules state you need to have a complete and true profile. You can point to other people who also abuse this condition of membership but that doesn't mean you should get away with it.

You've stepped into the lime light, become contraversial and now in your own interests - its time to come clean.

It doesn't matter if you've talked to Mike on the phone a few times. I suggest you better straighten this out or we'll put Larry Capitoni, meAt on you. And you don't want that....

Seriously, time to do it.
Bob, I kinda figured it was you that put Randy up to his contrived attacks. It's really not that difficult to see the machinations of little minds. :|

Ryan

randy said:
I hear you Ryan, but to me and a few others that have been around the boards 10-15 years or so and in the industry in some cases 20-30 years, it is rather obvious when this happens.

Well Hemi turned out to be a guy that really bought an amtex not Ben.

Looks like intelligence triumphs experience this time.

randy said:
you are exactly the target of guys like this poster that some of us that have been around a while try to protect from deceptive sellers.

I'm exactly the target? I'm smart enough not to believe everything I read. To date I've made one purchase that I regretted and that was buying a revolution instead of the normal hydroforce sprayer. (but I did get a killer deal on it so it didn't sting too bad.)

You said you bought a Hurricane.....? :lol:

R

rotovacguy

I really don't see what the big deal is here. Hemi seems like a good guy. When has he tried to push anything on anyone? I haven't seen it.

The guy is happy with his purchase, as I'd be to, it looks like a nice unit, and HE'S happy with it! What else is there??

As for the profile....well.....rules are rules.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I people were just required to fill out there profiles correctly, :roll: It would help avoid some of these types problems. Sadly it doesn't seem to be a priority here.

Bob Foster

Tommy, I wasn't put up to it by anyone. Bells go off everywhere about you. Your posting style, knowledge and other things indicates to many of us that have been around that you very well may be not who you say you are.

Now if lots of people are thinking that and you want to interact more and more with people, which your welcome to, then if you don't want to be hassled then why not come clean?

Why are you hiding? Got something to hide? Take the stink off of yourself and just come clean and post a picture of you beside your new rig doors open so some of the more suspicious people can easy there curiosity.

What you might not appreciate is there are quite few people on this board that will never take you seriously, let alone help you just because your not revealing who you really are.

I have no beef with your truck and TM, if it really is you and if it really is your truckmount. You will find that you will have gotten what you paid for.

randy

Name
Randy
Ryan said:
randy said:
I hear you Ryan, but to me and a few others that have been around the boards 10-15 years or so and in the industry in some cases 20-30 years, it is rather obvious when this happens.

Well Hemi turned out to be a guy that really bought an amtex not Ben.

Looks like intelligence triumphs experience this time.

randy said:
you are exactly the target of guys like this poster that some of us that have been around a while try to protect from deceptive sellers.

I'm exactly the target? I'm smart enough not to believe everything I read. To date I've made one purchase that I regretted and that was buying a revolution instead of the normal hydroforce sprayer. (but I did get a killer deal on it so it didn't sting too bad.)

You said you bought a Hurricane.....? :lol:

You as in guys that are new to the industry, Ryan. Nothing wrong with being a newbie, but I have seen tons of guys go under because of getting sucked into buying lousy equipment by deceptive selling tactics. Yep years ago I had a Hurracane not the worst I have seen, but not exactly Prochem (despite having the same components). If you are still in the industry in five years, you have accomplished something and will understand a bit more where I'm coming from. Every year 25% of carpet cleaners go out of business. The vast majority of carpet cleaning start ups don't make it past 5-6 years. Often their "economy" truckmount contributes to their down fall. The unit is shot before they even have their start up cost back. That is what this is about. I could careless whether a cleaner chooses Judson, Amex, Buttler whatever. However when someone with a Stealth profile comes on here posting testimonials for one of the worst pieces of crap in the industry, I'm going to challenge it. Now at least Amtex won't be getting any beneficial effect from this stunt. This poster has nothing in his profile or posts that confirms he is a real buyer of Amtex.
By the way I have never even met , spoken to, or emailed anyone at Judson. No I'm not "taking their side" or promoting them, other than saying everyone I know that has their units are thrilled and one guy I met is running a 28 year old unit. In my twenty years in this industry I haven't seen too many 28 year old units. That says it all, so companies like Judson doesn't need phony profiles to endorse themselves.

CanYouHemiNow

This Randy guy obviously has a hard on for me, Amtex, or both. The bottom line is that my Amtex Inferno is working just fine, looks great, and costs less than alot of its competitors. If thats a problem for some people they can just KMA! :p

Chris A

Name
Chris
Greenie I'm not sure why you're PMing me but do your own detective work...

Name
Lee Stockwell
Heat exchangers in em are good for at least 6 months. Either the brass couplers on the ss tubing blow, or a coil rubs thru on the bottom side of the hx. No way to check until it happens, then you have to take a can opener to it.

Have fun.

CanYouHemiNow

Lee Stockwell said:
Heat exchangers in em are good for at least 6 months. Either the brass couplers on the ss tubing blow, or a coil rubs thru on the bottom side of the hx. No way to check until it happens, then you have to take a can opener to it.

Have fun.
Thanks Lee, but like I already said, I knew I was taking a risk to save on start up costs. The thing has already made back $2k of its $10k cost so hopefully it will continue to perform well. The thing that gets me is... why do so many people seem to be HOPING it fails? :?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Many of us have experience with the famous Texas truckmounts. I bought two new.

I therefore have not only the right, but a RESPONSIBILITY to warn the newbies watching to be careful.

Name
Nate W.
Lee Stockwell said:
Many of us have experience with the famous Texas truckmounts. I bought two new.

I therefore have not only the right, but a RESPONSIBILITY to warn the newbies watching to be careful.

Cheers mate. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom