Inline sprayer - what psi are you using?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I'm smelling(breathing) my pre spray while using mine, just wondering what psi do you use yours at?

Kinda a pain going out to the truck to turn the pressure up after pre treating, but better than breathing it...

Has anyone changed the jet size because of this? What size did you change to?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've been using mine at 400 Someone posted that 400psi is the pressure they were intended to be used at)
If I'm using while working, psi might be 500 or 600. I'm using O2 or S&G, no issues with breathing.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I ditched the inaccurate In line Sprayer for the MultiSprayer. More economical, exact mix proportions, no interrupting the cleaning tool for pre spraying, no bounce back of chems into your breathing zone. Been over a year now and it works great.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jerry change your jet to a large one allow larger droplet size so more will make it to the carpet and less in the air. Maybe consider a longer lance on the gun and keep it as close to the carpet when spraying. A lot of the times the guys are spraying from the hip, just aerosolizing product product that should be down on the carpet. Try 8008 and see if that helps.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I never adjust the pressure for spraying.

I do use a large jet but...

I squeeze the gunjet trigger then open the solution line ballvalve slowly till I get the desired spray I want.

You don't have to spray at full bore 4-600 psi.

Name
Nate W.
I try to keep it at 300psi... Any higher and it seems like the prespray in the jug lasts half as long... I use mine mostly for commercial cleanings... Omni sprayer for smaller jobs...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom