Inquirys for prices through website contact form

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have been getting a few inquires lately through my website contact form.
They have mostly been simple direct pricing questions asking for room rates.
Obviously it is easier to give estimates over the phone where I can solicit some necessary info before quoting a price, but that is not possible here. I know they are just looking for numbers, and would hate to just throw numbers at them without more info, but I am concerned that if my response is a bunch of questions, and does not include any prices, I might "fumble" the lead.

How do you guys play these types of inquiries?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We get a couple of those a week, fortunately most leave their phone number. However those that don't leave a number we answer as thoroughly as possible, asking them questions just as we would over the phone.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Make phone number a required field in your contact form. look at ours cooperscarpetcleaning.com

I tried replying with emails back to people, with very little success. Now the have to leave phone number to hit submit.

Plus replying with an email, who knows if it's going to junk mail. Meaning they never get it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just reply with a price and say thank you. I am not sure of all the variables you may have. Mine is pretty simple CLEAn and sq ft over 200 sq ft.

I am actually formulating a response form with all of our pricing info on it so I don't have to deal with phone calls. 15 a day this week who has the time. I haven't gotten shitfaced in weeks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No more "Thirsty Thursdays?"

Damn I bet you're a bear to be around! :p

Give'em hell, the snow will be flying soon and you can drink all you want then.

Well, maybe not ALL you want, but more often. :mrgreen:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
XTREME1 said:
I just reply with a price and say thank you. I am not sure of all the variables you may have. Mine is pretty simple CLEAn and sq ft over 200 sq ft.

I also try my best to keep it simple, but I am worried about giving a blind estimate based on NO info, and then walking into a disaster that requires an hour of vacuuming, scrubbing, urine treatments, and such, when I then have an awkward situation of trying to legitimize extra charges.
I just find it hard to give a price without at least a few basic questions.
I am thinking an initial response with a short questionnaire might be better, but I know I will be second guessing it if there is no response.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I will PM you the standard reply which includes a couple ifs that are extra

Between behaving a booked schedule and now zack is starting practice 5 days a week
not much time for bullsht

S

sam miller

also You can email whats included in the price pre vacuum , pre spot ect ect sometimes making sure they know that they're getting more then a spray and suck will sell the higher price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom