Interlink Financial out to help the carpet cleaners. right

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Re: Interlink Financial out to help the carpet cleaners. rig

What a travesty!
I suppose you want the government to do something? or better the govt should lend cleaners money.

Nobody put a gun to his head, this is life.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes

Interlink are a bunch of bastards.
Every time I talk to them about finance or major equipment purchase I hear the score from Jaws.

I got burned buy a mortgage company back in 2002 before it was the in thing. 10k in closing cost on a 90k home :x . Like other have said, learning is painful sometimes.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Shane Deubell said:
What a travesty!
I suppose you want the government to do something? or better the govt should lend cleaners money.

Nobody put a gun to his head, this is life.

And nobody put a gun to their head.
Fair is fair. All he is doing is telling people what they did, Shane. What a travesty!

"I suppose you want the government to do something?" Eh, Shane?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Most car loans are a bad deal anyway. You pay for he interest within the first few years of the loan so the bank will get the money they "earned" by lending you the money.

Pre Payments are not good. I would never sign one on a vehicle.

Even a 0% interest loan on a vehicle is a bad deal because the cost is generally made up in the purchase price.

They WILL get their money some way...They'll just make some ways sound better than others.

With that said...If you can get a decent deal, financing can be very beneficial to a growing business. But you'll pay for it.

Is the deal worth the deal?

Name
Scott

At the end of the day I got a vehicle that is making me a lot more than it is costing me. Sorry for complaining Shane. A little help from the government for carpet cleaners would be great though. Thanks for the idea.
I know a lot of people on this board like to take posts and talk crap about it all like everyone else is doing everything perfect. The point of it was to let people know they might want to search elsewhere if they will be financing a deal and there are some really good non profit companies out there for people that may not have the best credit.
I got screwed and learned my lesson. I hope that maybe someone else on this board maybe will read the contract better than I did or maybe I helped someone look a different direction for financing that they will be better off with. As you can see here I wasnt the only one screwed by Interlink here and wont be the last but hopefully a little less will be.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick

I know that I will never go through Interlink Finance again! 2 years left on my lease for 2008 van and Prochem Peak. Each year, they try to get me to buy their insurance from them which is double of what I pay through my insurance company. After I had signed the lease, they sent out another lease agreement that I would have had to pay a couple of hundred dollars more! Only reason I went with them is because of my supplier.

F

FB7777

Well said Scott. Inevitably everyone signs A bad deal at least once in their life.

This is Mikeysboard tho, you had to know some smartass was gonna bust yore chops :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Thanks Scott for sharing, if you save a few guys from going down that same path then it was worth the abuse.

Leases can be evil but sometimes it's the only way to gain a foothold and own a piece of equipment you wouldn't normally be able to access to at that time.

Back
Top Bottom