Interlink shipping prices are crazy!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I saw they had the hydroforce revolution on sale. $20 bucks off. They said they ship from either nashville (45 miles from me) or salt lake..........I quickly cancelled my order.. $24.00 for shipping? Really? Can't be possible. There over charging

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TMPORTABLEGUY

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Umm I have them on sale for the same price $10 shipping

P.S. our shipping to you would be about the same using the algorithm for shipping ups. It isnt cheap to send a hydroforce. The box size is like shipping 25lbs you can check go to ups.com and use my zip 84057 and see for yourself how much it would be.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No ups charges pretty close to the same and it is only going to go up. Now if you want a hydroforce I'm charging a flat rate so your getting an even better deal.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
So for a total of $179 ok I want
The new revolution style and a free duplicate jug. Send it out :)

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Re: Dave...

Dave,

"4 gal of fission $59 then $25 shipping."

Where you getting your products? That's dirt cheap, 100 bucks a case at JD 25$ for shipping.

I've wanted to try it, but the ph is to high. Not safe for stain-resistant carpet scares me away.

I had some of sapphire's surge & dynaforce, both did fine. Still use them.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Dave, I to would like to know where you found fission at $59 per case, please share

John Olson

Name
John Olson
joeynbgky said:
So for a total of $179 ok I want
The new revolution style and a free duplicate jug. Send it out :)

Ok will go out today

Wait missed the part about the jug. Sorry no free jug those things arnt cheap. I'll call you when I get in the office before I run your card.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Everyone has seen the jump in fuel prices recently. Shipping is high and likely to get higher during the spring and summer.

One way to save is to consolidate and place larger orders at one time rather than several small orders. Some distributors that have a flat rate for shipping or shipping fee based on the size of the order are actually losing money on shipping larger orders. May as well take advantage.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Screw Interlink.
If you spend $300.00 or more most (suppliers will give you FREE shipping.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
May have changed, IS in Greensboro NC gave free shipping on orders $200 or more. I always used that got what I wanted brought right to my door. Guys keep in mind that if you drive to a Dist. say 25 mi. away you are going to have a minimum of 1 hr drive time plus what time you are there, plus gas and wear and tear on your vehicle. I don't know about you but my time alone is worth way more than $25.00.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
John has pretty flat rate fees

Cobbs is free over $400 i think....i usually am in the $30 shipping range...no biggy

I think judson, works with you if its over $300 as well....

they are out there.....think outside the box....and your local board guys...

Sooooo Scott...if he spent $300 TOTAL...not just for the hydroforce....would he get free shipping??

Name
Nate W.
You think that's a rip off? You got it good.... Any gallon I order, I need to add $25 per gallon.... A case, $100 for just shipping.... And everything I feel like I'm getting raped on shipping charges, I think of our friends "down under" and up in "freeloaderville"... Always makes me feel a little bit better... shiteatinggrin

I buy local.... Because quite frankly, it's still cheaper then bringing in the products... Unless I buy a pallet worth....

Name
Nate W.
Jim Bethel said:
Do you me to even jump into the conversation......

Suck it up princess! :mrgreen:

Get back to me when you have to pay about $2,500 - 3,000 air freight per pallet for goods.

shiteatinggrin

Anyways makes me feel better.... Thanks Jimmy!

Billy

Name
BH
The only issue I have with Shipping is that so many companies that charge for it as a addon try to get out of telling you the cost before ordering from them.

Fact is there is no such thing as FREE shipping, someone will pay for it.

Name
Nate W.
Billy said:
The only issue I have with Shipping is that so many companies that charge for it as a addon try to get out of telling you the cost before ordering from them.

Fact is there is no such thing as FREE shipping, someone will pay for it.

Any that someone is always you!!!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Royal Man said:
I just got jacked on shipping today. 4 gal of fission $59 then $25 shipping.

Yeah thanks alot Dave for the heads up. So I order three cases of the Fission at 14.99 gal from cleanupjunkie. I figure shiipping can't be that much. Then after the order he sends me a paypal invoice for $85 for shipping. I had to put sensodyne on my kornhole.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sorry people but shipping is a racket.......the private way to screw you...

I was sent an item and got nailed on the shipping...

sent the same item to a guy further away then the place I received it from for almost half the cost.....

we ship things all over the US......all it takes is a few seconds to find a cheaper way to send something....

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
A case of pre spray for 85 bucks? Seems pretty cheap to me...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Royal Man":1ei39fo4]I just got jacked on shipping today. 4 gal of fission $59 then $25 shipping.

Yeah thanks alot Dave for the heads up. So I order three cases of the Fission at 14.99 gal from cleanupjunkie. I figure shiipping can't be that much. Then after the order he sends me a paypal invoice for $85 for shipping. I had to put sensodyne on my kornhole.[/quote:1ei39fo4]

Still it's $45 cheeper than most sell it before shipping.

Shipping even cheep could be $45.

So, you saved $90!!!!

That shipping not being added on at the time of the first payment makes it seem more shocking.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Go to ups.com and enter your zip code at the zip code from where the item will ship. you will see we lose money on shipping every single time even if you don't qualify for a discount as we do not charge handling and since everyone pays with a card if we lose 2-3% depending on the card and that doesn't include boxes. Those things aren't free. the box joey's hydro force shipped in today cost $2. We haven't even talked about how much it cost to have stuff shipped I to us. I doesn't just magically appear.

So yes someone does pay........and no it isn't you guys (most of the time)

P.S. even if you pay $50 to get something from one side of the country to the other that's still freaking amazing if you stop and think about it. Hell getting something from one side of the town to your door for $50 is still cheaper then driving 30 minutes to pick it up.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

Red.. Yes it is, well was.....much like anything else the shipping companies have become smarter, and consolidate a lot more....which why sometimes, that shit should be $10 to ship, and other times, yes $100s I get that... in fact if you stopped to think about how much $$$$$$ in shipping is on that fooking plane or truck :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Blue.....ehhhh depends on what it is......what happens when they send you something WRONG!!!!!!!!! and it dont work..."but but my part # blah blah...BULLSHIT" where on the flip side...drive 30 mins, take the old one with you and make sure it works...is A LOT cheaper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom