Interlink Supply Give Away

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I see that some of the loyal Mikey's Board supporters were upset that Interlink Supply provided a prize in connection with the Steve Andrews Rug Repair webinar on a competing bulletin board.

Wanting to play fair and correct this injustice, Interlink Supply would be more than happy to supply a prize for a give away (one winner only) for a webinar, Hot Seat or other special event sponsored by Mikey's Board that features an Instructor who works with Interlink Supply or any of the well known personalities here at Bridgepoint / Interlink Supply.

Of course this would need Mikey's approval, but the floor is open for nominations. Which instructor would like to hear from and on what topic?

Mikey P

Administrator
Give me some examples of what you would like to do Scott.

Personally I think an on going hot seat session has for longer term value then a one shot webinar that most can not attend for various reasons.

Think of something hot and juicy to keep this crowd going and we can finish it with a contest to win your prize.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So what's the deal with this? Any news? Wondering if we will see Rob or Gordon on the hot seat soon. :mrgreen:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington

I'd like to leave it up to the members here to decide who they want to hear from and what they want to hear about. Still waiting for suggestions.

There is no rush. The offer is good whenever something is decided upon. I'll keep watching this thread.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
After spending some time with Rob the last year I would like to see and hear from him. There are alot of questions and opinions that people have including myself that may not all be completly accurate. I know some of my opinions have changed after getting to know Rob a little.... but not all of them :)

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Even though I'm supposedly certified, I'm still lacking some confidence in uph cleaning. Maybe I'm the only one, just a thought.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Those who were in attendance at Mikeyfest in Nashville got to see Jim Pemberton's upholstery cleaning presentation and really enjoyed and benefitted from it. Unfortunately most members here did not get to attend.

I think we should try and encourage Jim to do an upholstery cleaning webinar. Even those who have been certified in upholstery cleaning do not have the up-to-date information on new fabrics, new chemicals and new tools that Jim could provide.

Interlink would support a webinar with a completely package of upholstery cleaning products as a give away to one of the attendees.

It will take a while to get the word out as far as possible and really build some enthusiasm for for it. But this could bring in folks to Mikey's Board who have never come before. Interlink Supply could even send out an email blast to our rather large list announcing the webinar and inviting people to register. This could draw a crowd to Mikey's board.

Who likes this idea?

Jim, are you willing?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jim did an excellent job with the class he put on at MF6. 8)

As an experienced upholstery cleaner I was still able to pick up several tips that have helped us produce a better end product along with cleaning it safer and more efficiently.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Yes I will Scott.

Consider it a contribution to Mikeysboard and to Bridgepoint.

Let me take my powerpoint and put the program into a format that is more "webinar friendly", and I should be able to do something for you and MB in 25-40 days.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Great idea Jim, thank you as I clean a lot of furniture I look forward to
Any thing to make my work better.

F

FB7777

Great idea and generous offer Scott.

Thanks Jim for putting the class together.

Like Richard, I attended Jim's Upholstery class in Nashville. THis will be a must see webinar!

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim's class is a done deal.

Give us a month or so to get it all set.

You won't believe the uph package BP has put together as a prize.. :shock:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Looking forward to this one. There was so much good stuff going on at MF that you could never catch everything.

Thanks Scott, BP, Jim and all involved,

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The Upholstery webinar sounds very cool. I walked away from my IICRC upholstery class with very few practical ideas for cleaning upholstery more efficiently so I would like to attend. Will the “Give Away” be rigged like all the other MP contests?

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim teaches the old school approach to the fine art of fabric care.

If you want to learn how to clean a Olefin barcOlounger with your RX20, go on a ride along with Crowley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom