Interlinkclaw in action

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
HEy Mikey,
Looks like someone stayed up late last night. Thanks for posting all of these clips, gives us guys who didn't get a chance to attend all the things we missed.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
It looked to me like the claw was going to lift the tray off the ground, otherwise I don't think he would have had to bend down. Probably not a problem for installed goods.

Name
Nate W.
dgardner said:
It looked to me like the claw was going to lift the tray off the ground, otherwise I don't think he would have had to bend down. Probably not a problem for installed goods.

I concur. But the spring looks like its more of a pain than helping. Imho.

Name
Steve Lawrence
It doesn't look like it has a vac relief like a real Claw that you can use and release easily with any amount of suction in a pan or wherever.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I don't see the benefit over the regular water claw that has been out for year. BTW in my opinion it helps to keep moving with it, rather than sitting in one place so long, about 7 seconds in one spot is about all thats needed as it just starts sucking water from around the thing.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Steve Lawrence said:
It doesn't look like it has a vac relief like a real Claw that you can use and release easily with any amount of suction in a pan or wherever.

It doesn't have a vac relief.

The spring was made so you can fit the claw into areas where the original claw could not get into, due to handle not being flexible.

Now if they could combine the old w/ the new would be great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom