Internet ad pricing for carpet cleaning

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Anyone on here advertise sq ft size of the home combined with a room price? This is how I price carpet cleaning jobs over the phone but I'm thinking about putting it on my internet ad because I don't want to deal with cheapskates and tirekickers since most of the competition on the net do the $49 3 room deal. I've priced per room and sq ft in the past and got burned on big houses and had people with small houses tell me to fly a kite years ago, pretty much done it all in the past. Asking the size of the house first gives a good idea, then pricing per room usually sells but could it work on the net? Saving me many annoying phone calls? Anyone advertise this way? Thanks, Bill

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I would say its a double edge sword.

1st price shoppers will always call the cheapest.

2nd internet shoppers seek to make a buying decision based on price quality reviews reviews reviews.

Mostly what other people say about you, If you have a places page with reviews link that to your adwords or make mention of your # of reviews online.

If You do put your price say call for details and add a sq. footage limit.

I'm dropping my att adds, phonebook, internet and thinking strongly about going with Yelp here.

They have the top spots in my area's and they show reviews and stars in the link thats priceless in my mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Bee Busy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom