Interview with Bob Vawter 10-3-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Well i feel that i failed at my attempt at education of any one of you s nimrods....so i guess it's Valium time to go nit nite........

but it was kinna fun ...thank you!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:
So playing with those mills did you ever do any 990 racing?

i guess not..never heard of it...tell me!

My Cigarette boat had TWIN Holman Moodys in it...it would blow the windows outta Brownies..a swank watering hole in St Clair Shores

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
Tell us the of the many benefits of leaving behind butcher paper oh wise one....

DUMB ASS...i tol you it ain't butcher paper...it's real thin green masking paper that you buy at auto body supply stores......real thin and economical to use...you don put it EVERWHERE jus sparingly!

People that are dumb........etc!

Greg Loe

Besides referrals/word of mouth marketing, what is your main marketing format for getting new business?

Is most new business price shoppers?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:
If you had 50k to spend on equipment what would you spend it on?

NOW or when i was younger!

Man that is a HARD question...i don wanna give jus a flip answer......that would take some thought!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Greg Loe said:
Besides referrals/word of mouth marketing, what is your main marketing format for getting new business?

Is most new business price shoppers?

Greg..i have absolutly NO advertising..not even one line in the book..zilch ..nada...NONE!

Word of mouth is it...oh i do send out reminder cards quarterly but that it...plus my....... business card magnets that my custys fight over!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
They've come to expect to find spots under the paper ?

Gee Wizz Bob call Steve Smith and get some Hell Gel and some ENC.

Mike..you seems ta be having trouble over my paper.....does it NOT make sense to you???

Bob Foster

When you are out humping the wand all day long do you stop for lunch or breaks?

When normally do you start and when do you quit for the day? Do you work weekends at all?

Mikey P

Administrator
bob vawter said:
[quote="Mikey P":2478ge6s]They've come to expect to find spots under the paper ?

Gee Wizz Bob call Steve Smith and get some Hell Gel and some ENC.

Mike..you seems ta be having trouble over my paper.....does it NOT make sense to you???[/quote:2478ge6s]

None what so ever.

I bet if I did a poll not a single person here leaves behind paper..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mike..take yor cheep ass to the auto body store an buy a roll of 18" green paper and TRY it....Humor me...OK?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
YES..I'm the only one...THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME BACK!!!!

that ain't to hard to grasp is it?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Not one of ya has inquried about my emulsifier or about the 1300 secret juice that i make up.......what this board FOR anyway?

Bob Foster

OK, I was thinking that but I didn't want to look like a hack by asking bout it but now you said it, what's in the secret sauce?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Chuck said:
It's got to be that, you aren't handsome or charming....

I used to be all i thought i was...then one day it was gone...jus like for you all too...one day it'll be gone.....so climb up carpet cleaning moutain while ya can......cuz someday you won't be able!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:
OK, I was thinking that but I didn't want to look like a hack by asking bout it but now you said it, what's in secret sauce?

ALRIGHT now..here we go listen up here....GENIE CARE.....make a product called Delux SuperClean PH 10.2........1 lb to a five gal mix jug and add THREE gulps of 1300...no more three gulps..a gulp is a pretty accurate measurment...any Chinese Rest is a breeze..believe me.. don be dumb lik Crapsaloti and buy Clean-it ..it's good but not for rat nastys..the 1300 PH is 11.5 it'll knock down trees........LISTEN TO ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom