Interview with Jimmy Ladwig 12-6-06

Mikey P

Administrator
In 10 minutes we have our first working man HOT SEAT Session!!!

In holding true to our rug sucker in the trenches moto we are proud to present the one and only James Ephriam Ladwig.

Anyone wishing to share a anecdote about Mr Ladwig, ask him a question, give him a punch in the ribs or just a big girly man hug is encouraged to participate.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Ephriam? What kind of a middle name is that?

Sounds a little south of the border to me.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Brian my real middle name is Michael.
But I realize that maybe you can't pronounce it correctly because of your lisp.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

harryhides

Name
Tony
I had the pleasure of spending a few days with ephraim and he was true to character most of the time and other times he was a totally different person - it was quite scary really but I never showed it.

But for me the all time classic was summed up in this moment when Evan was introduced to Jimmy and I think that both of them pretty near shit their pants.

JimmyEvan2.jpg

So tell us Jimmy what thoughts ran thri your mind at the moment?

Attachments

• JimmyEvan2.jpg
    JimmyEvan2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 370

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, thanks for being a sport and giving this a go Jimmy.
If anyone wishes to post about ways Jimmy has helped them out in thier business, now is the time to do so.

If you have a funny or sad story concerning everyone's favorite Martian, let's hear it!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
ask him about encap and it's relationship to shampoo and how the methods vary in comparison to today's real world expectations

Mikey P

Administrator
Well I first met Jimmy last year at Connections. We made eye contact and I could immediately feel our inner assholes approve of one another.
I enjoyed my time with him even though he was a bit of a shy bird and dressed funny.

The year before at Connections I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Jimmy’s Aunt and Uncle. They took credit for getting JAMES started in the business and were quite shocked to hear about his online antics. They were under the impression that he was a bit of a square.
They let me know abut how devoted of a family man he is as well. I was taken a back when they let me in on what was then a big secret. It was right then and there that I learned that Jimmy is a part timer and only cleans on the weekends and when his wife can arrange for babysitting. I was really impressed to learn that a “Part Timerâ€Â

F

FB7777

Now that is the kind of hard hitting journalism needed to prevent a mass exodus from such a boring topic

Jimmy,

You sweet lil girl brings "Mike" home to meet dad. Then "Mike" tells you his real name is "Juan" what would you do ?

Ed Hartman

Jimmy taught me all about Castrol Superclean, Lectro cobbs, evil multisprayers and even advised me to hire more illegals as my business grows :lol:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It was a real exciting experience meeting Evan.
I kind of snuck up on him and thats why he has that doofus looking expression on his face.

SHAMPOO........what I and several others are finding out about this encapsulation craze is that its a fraud. Just clever marketing and the stuff doesn't really encapsulate anything.The residue does dry but its a silt like powder and not the snow flake crystals you see in the ads.

I did have relatives that Mikey did meet at connections one year.
But I rarely had any kind of contact but maybe once in ten years. with them.So things change and they only went on what they heard.

F

FB7777

crickets I hear crickets

in all fairness, I think we needed time to prepare

all we got so far amounts to "whats your favorite color?"
and "why don't you like me?" from Evan

harryhides

Name
Tony
It was also fun when Jimmy and I went to Ricky's booth and Jimmy showed Ricky how it was done although at the time he did not know who this encap whiz was. Ricky did find out later and was a good sport about it.

JimmyRick.jpg

Attachments

• JimmyRick.jpg
    JimmyRick.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 355

Mikey P

Administrator
Jimmy...
If you were to be stranded on a desert island with ten of your favorite BB posters, who would be husking coconuts with you?

harryhides

Name
Tony
You'd better be polite Jimmy or I may tell the story of what happened to you at the airport security booth.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Actually I like all the guys.
But it really makes my knees weak when they can really give good sarcasm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom