Interview with Steve Cameron 1-31-07

Mikey P

Administrator
I would think that the potential income of 46K would be enough to attract the likes of many of Martys in your area...

What's the problem?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'd say the problem is they work in 600k homes & live in $650 a month rentals.

Cameron1

Yes there was. It was the night in 2003 when I won the contest and hummer from Joe Polish. Because it gave validation to the hard work and significant gains that we had made with the business. Leading up to the win we were so focused on implementing all the strategies that we didn't have time to smell the roses. But at that point we were able to look back and just see how far we had really come.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Have you ever invited an owner from somewhere outside your market area to come work with you for a few days and share observations?

I'd think it would be mutually beneficial.

Cameron1

Another thing that has really helped us is that we live in a population of 4 million and there is lots and lots of money in Atlanta. We have been able to grow because this city has grown.

Cameron1

As a matter of fact I did Lee. I invited Marty to come but he was a no show. But anybody is welcome. I would be honored.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Rick Lord is out that way. You might give him a ring. Hell of a nice guy & making a nice little business for himself down in Woodstock.

Cameron1

No I kept the hummer 8 months, put 12000 miles on it, and then sold it. We took the money from the sale and made a down payment on a piece of commercial rental property.

Cameron1

OK Mike, Thanks for the opportunity. If there are no more questions, I think I will call it a night.

Cameron1

All marketing pieces have our web-site listed. Reminder Cards, newsletters, referral coupons, educational pieces, ect..

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i'll never be a multi-truck bigshot, but thanx for all the info Steve. an interesting read for sure :D another great interview.

--- Derek.

Cameron1

no thank you. Some great questions for sure. If anyone needs additional info- feel free to e-mail me
Thanks

harryhides

Name
Tony
Thanks Steve, very interesting. We all have so much in common as we each try to "crack the code."
The quality of people looking for work has been declining for years while the cost of doing business and the customers demands for quality keeps rising.

Jimbo

Thanks, Steve...I enjoyed your observations...and reflections on what has worked well as far as developing your business...Jim

G

Two things...

#1 When I was a kid, and watched that crap, there was a wrestler form Stone Mt. GA. Who was he?

#2 I bet Odie signs up for the titanium/carbon Joe membership soon. I'm guessing he'd LOVE for Joe to give him a Hummer.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Steve you forgot to mention the influence I've had on you.

Cameron1

Yea, both you guys have been a real source of inspiration to me. It would be impossible to measure the value generated and created by you two. I thank you for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom