Interview with Tony Wheelwright 1-10-07

Brian L

Name
Brian L
The fact that you saw Jimi Hendrix in concert puts you in an elite group that I have much respect for, can you remember anything about the concert?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jeremy said:
By the way... Thanks for the "carpet dye stick" trick. Saved my arse a couple times!

You're welcome Jeremy - its saved my arse countless times and many others have had the same experience.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Can we not talk about Chad and Jimmy - I still have nightmares.

LOL!!

Did it make you want to pull the bull whip out....or is that the part you have nightmares about? :shock:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Brian Luddy said:
The fact that you saw Jimi Hendrix in concert puts you in an elite group that I have much respect for, can you remember anything about the concert?

Well you know how it is Brian, if you've ever had good stuff from Nepal. It was a very small club and I don;t remember any of the other acts but when Jimi sat on a stool and just quietly stroked his gitar was as amazing as when he went crazy with fire and screaming along with his guitar. Awesome talent.

I also heard the Stones in the Royal ALbert Hall - never seen so many undies flying thru the air before or since.

JohnnyV

Sorry Vincent,I'm just a little wound up. I got a few thousand dollars worth of commercial work booked for the next 2 weekends just today and I thought I was going to have to sell Blood to pay for my Internet Access....

JohnnyV

P.S. You can bet your Ass I'm peeling all the damn stickers off my Cimex tomorrow...

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
I want to thank you again for all the energy you have put into this Board.

Knowing what you know now do you wish you would have started
"Harrys Board years ago?

And where do you see THIS board one year from now?

You're welcome Mike, No, I don't regret starting my own one earlier. I think this one is working largely because it was the right time to. I don't need to tell you that "Harry's board" would just have meant a lot more work for me and less for you.

I think we'll around 3,000 users here and more active posters than all other boards combined as long as we continue to listen to CCers and provide what they want.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
answer my question !!!!

Which question ?

I felt safe with all of you guys. Jimmy is a very nice and gentle man with a very big imagination and a very foul mouth. You are not much different and
Jeff & Lisa are very sweet and comparatively normal.

JohnnyV

I think I smell a Movie deal in the works...at least a new Magazine. I predicted this would work, so you guys best get starting on the Mag.

Mikey P

Administrator
If you could hire five guys from here to drive your trucks whom would they be.

Just assume that you could pay them enough, so dont wimp out on the question like Ken did.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would have loved to have seen you and Jimmy & Chad together!

Talk about an odd couple! :shock:

How long does it take to lean how to become a leather expert? Do you need a lot of specialized tools? What are the costs?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I meant to come on earlier Tony, but I've spent most of my night writing pages of angry notes about an article in the January Cleanfax regarding the SOA. When you see it, you'll know why.

All I can say is the author gave me a lot of ammunition.

Nice to have friends like you Tony, as well as the rest of you guys, to help me stand up for what is right.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Do you think that Global Warming is really happening or are you a republican and put blinders on when this question comes up?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
If you could hire five guys from here to drive your trucks whom would they be.

Just assume that you could pay them enough, so dont wimp out on the question like Ken did.

I can think of few I wouldn't hire, starting with Chavez and Marty, Chuck or Ken Snow - too old and decrepit. I think I'd consider Jose Smith, Harley Machett, Demian, Rampage, Paul Brown, Chad and since I always like to have a female Tech - Lisa.
I'm no sure about hiring ex Coit guys........

:p :p :p

JohnnyV

Hell yeah its happening...The Earth is warming up....Guess what, it's going to cool off again..."THE SKY IS FALLING" thats what I'd be more worried about. Human's short span on earth has barely seen a blip of everything that moved,melted, drown or burned...It'll still be here when we're all long gone....

Any Serious PC Gamers ever come around here?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Richard Chavez said:
I would have loved to seen you and Jimmy & Chad together!

Talk about an odd couple! :shock:

How long does it take to lean how to become a leather expert? What are the costs?

It was actually a wonderful experience Richard and helped me to see how blessed I have been not to have had to live the way those two have.

Re, the Leather it's a bit like rugs, you have to know how to pick em. Lots are easy and can be learned in a few weeks and others I'm still working on better ways to handle and some are just best left alone. Costs are under a thousand to get going.

G

Tony,

From all your wild days over seas, how many kids do you have over there that you never seen?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can think of few I wouldn't hire, starting with Chavez and Marty, Chuck or Ken Snow - too old and decrepit.

Hey, that hurt! :lol:

I'm not too old or decrepit, just to fat and out of shape! :?

I wouldn't clean for you anyway...you might make your tech's wear leather pants! :roll:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
Are you really interested in all the back room drama of the IICRC and where Connections money really goes or do you just need a hobby?

Not interested in drama and would much prefer to see something that I can support wholeheartedly. There is a lot of potential in what Ed York started.
And yes I think the "money" that should be available to us as a group of professionals could be much better spent than wining and dining or feeding egos.

I have enough hobbies.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
Demien worked for Coit too ya dufus.

Next question:
Did you really go to a Penis Museum?

Well then Demian is out, Jeff would be a good replacement.

When reading up on things to see in Iceland I read about the worlds only penis museum ( dang you do remember the most interesting things) but sadly my wife and daughter & I did not quite have enough time to see it.

JohnnyV

Everytime I think I'm out, they Drag me back in.....I was about to Toss in the Towel before my phone started ringing today....I love this business..So is Coit a West Coast Thing or what? They basically train "Broke Dick's" how to clean carpets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom