Invoice printing.. Options? Price?

Becker

Name
Becker
I just ordered 1000 3 part full page custom invoices.
40.00 for numbering.
3 day turn around.
Costco business center.

you can get the NCR paper (3part white, yellow, pink) at XPEDX. You can print on all three pages through a regular printer. Then you stack the invoices and us special Fan Apart glue that the sell and only the 3 pages stick together. You can print them for .11cents a piece. I like just being able to print them whenever I need them. Plus I have a PDF of an invoice that I got from PCS.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sticky said:
you can get the NCR paper (3part white, yellow, pink) at XPEDX. You can print on all three pages through a regular printer. Then you stack the invoices and us special Fan Apart glue that the sell and only the 3 pages stick together. You can print them for .11cents a piece. I like just being able to print them whenever I need them. Plus I have a PDF of an invoice that I got from PCS.

Whoa camper....I have tried to print through on my invoices and it only prints on the top page.
Do you know something I don't?

Becker

Name
Becker
I will keep that in mind for some small batch type forms. but that's a lot of work, and tonner or ink for over 700 used per year.

my invoices are 100 percent custom.

converted it from excel to a PDF then saved it to a disk.

I guess the rate I pay is good. ill just order 5k next time.

thnx for the idea for other forms.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Becker said:
40.00 for numbering.
3 day turn around.
Costco business center.

Will you post the purchasing information? Do you do it locally in the costco or is it an online deal?

Name
I'm Rick James
B&BGaryC said:
Becker said:
40.00 for numbering.
3 day turn around.
Costco business center.

Will you post the purchasing information? Do you do it locally in the costco or is it an online deal?

What is the price for only doubles? What about Kinkos, heard they are cheap.

Becker

Name
Becker
No idea Brent.. Fact is.. 3rd part goes into the trash 90 percent of the time.

So 2 part might be fine.

But I have always had 3 part.
Works well for an estimate, then cleaning. Same invoice.
Or a renter getting it cleaned after that move out. Cope for me, client, and landlord.

I'm sure 2 part is a lot cheaper.

Brent, check it out...
Costco.. Hwy 99 business center.

It is a local deal, not sure if the Costco business center has an online option.. Or a mail in option/ phone in.

Reason I ask, is because I'm moving to Spokane. Spokane does not have a business center. So I was hoping to find a online retailer as a close same price.

Costco is printing in house. Numbered invoice will be in black, if I wanted red, they would send it out.. No extra cost.. Just takes 10 days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom