iphone stryker video

Brett

The left hand standard wand handle would be another way to go. Have it operate the spray valve. Forward could be off, back is on. Never have to move your hands off the handles. Could also configure it to spray forward also if you played with the design. Being able to keep your right hand on the wand with all fingers is obviously alot easier on your hand and tendons and gives you better control of the wand, especially with 2" wands.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
This situation is the reason God made 175s. All that time and effort spent scrubbing and spraying with the steam wand trying (unsuccessfully) to loosen and remove those pesky dirty spots could have been better spent with a quick pass with the rotary. Then just flush with that nice wand.

Ok i'm impressed a little. That wand looks like it would be great for commercial carpet, but not so great for residential. For guys with hot trucks and apo's I think it would do a good job. My chimps might actually be able to clean with it. I would need to see the bottom of the wand. Can you clean in any direction?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
I can't wait to get mine.

Translation:

Mikey wants a free one if you are even thinking about selling them to members of this board.

p.s. Remember Mikey is tall so he would like his to be a little longer than stock. He also wouldnt mind if you include a FREE bottle of cheap wine. 8)

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
2'' tube 14'' head.

Weighs just a little over 9 lbs

Running the CDS and carpet was very dry.

You will have to talk with the legends brand people for pricing.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I will always show you mikeysboarders lots of Love when buying new googies. As for the "plastic" when was the last time you seen a Dri-Eaz Airmover or Dehus housing break?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i heard the release date was pushed back again, as of right now it looks like it will be shipping out in early august.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
As this tool has gone from the prototype to production phase I can say it's the best thing I have ever used.

Your going to like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom