Iphone users.

Becker

Name
Becker
About 6 weeks ago I boought the Otterbox for my iphone.

It is a case that protects the iphone and includes a belt clip.

It makes the phone a bit more bulky, but I can see myself making it though the 2 year contract with a working phone.

Check it out.

http://www.otterbox.com/

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
*Love the Otterboxes.
I have 3 different sizes. Airtight, and water tight to 100 feet I think.
Great for small electronics, and for carrying certain "skunky" contraband around without detection. shiteatinggrin

Lefty724

Name
E
I had a couple of Otter boxes for my Iphones but decided not to get one for the 4. It was just too bulky for my pocket IMO, since I never wore the belt clip.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
That would last about three days on my belt.

I got a Samsung Rugby cuz its supposed to be the most rugged: military spec, water proof, crush-proof, ect. It was trashed within a month.

Chads

Supportive Member
Love the otterbox I have beat the crap out of mine and on my second one the phone is still in great condition because of it, I have dropped tons of times but they are not water proof the first ones were but when you talked on them it sounded like you were in a tunnel, the biggest thing for me is I havent crushed the phone in my pocket. the downside is the water mark you get from being in a case with a extra screen protector on it making a little water mark but once you turn it on its not bad at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom