Irene looks nasty

Al

:lol: paint his trucks yellow

Do it Ed

gotta go do more hurricane work :lol: yellow I love it!

back to the trenches

Al

Were cranking, had to hire..........

I got a bunch of generators from the dudes that buy them to sell them for more on craigs when disaster strikes. If it wasn't for them we would be in trouble, so I'm grateful that they were available.
We have 9 generators on jobs now! I was offered even more money from peeps that want to buy them off us :shock:

I spent hours tracking down generators but it paid off, I've seen companies come in then leave because they can't do the job :lol: One dude sold one out from under me after I drove an hour and we had a deal, someone offered him 40 bucks more. 8)

R

Robbie

glad 2 see you are busy al....u guys have got hit with alot of major storms in the last couple years....who'd think after all that equipment that you bought last year that you'd run out ever again...lol....al was buying as much equipment that he could fit in his cube truck and made several trips...congrats al! alll that hard work is paying off and all that work you put into your website is paying off...

Al

Hey Rob, I got 2 calls from homes in NJ we dried last year, begging me to go back.
Where are you working now?

Were getting another huge storm soon and power is still out now :shock:

I gotta get back to the jobs were on like 16 or so.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man sounds exciting, wish I was there.....of course it sounds like a lot of work too! :mrgreen:

Don't work too hard, no matter how hard you try you can't get to everyone.

At some point you have limit the ones you start so you can complete all the ones you have in progress.

I know by personal experience, when you try to take on too many they all get mad at you. :oops:

Good luck guys, be safe!

Al

Thanks for the reminder Richard! I need to cater to my best jobs. We have 10 - house's on one street, on the ocean. The president of Pepsi Cola owns 5 of those. When the CEO of a major insurance company wants you so do the neighbors! Life is good!

Al

My wife is picking up Steven at the airport, he missed a change over and screwed her up the first time but she went shopping then back home. I hope Hoodle has some money I can borrow :shock: We finished 5 so far , I don't want the rebuilds this round.
I shoulda took more though, I listened to Richard :mrgreen: I had the chance to do a 50,000 sf warehouse another hour away, I gave it to a reputable company.

I stayed at the location on the Beach until last night and I was the first of the contractors to arrive after the storm, Sunday it was just us. There is a shit ton of contractors on the road now. It's unbelievable. Everyone loves us and I got paid in full on 2 and I got large deposits from the others, 3 gave way more than I asked.

The whole state seems so friendly everyone comes together in the crisis, I only ran into 4 ass holes so far, one dick head that's house isn't wet comes up screaming at me about noise at the same time the Pepsi folks walked up to see if we could look at their properties, I handled him so smooth, cause I've done it before 8) , then the Pepsi's said I like the way you handled him he's a @## &^%# :mrgreen:

His house is next to the first one we started and the home owner said I could make a tent camp in his back yard. He said call me if anyone gives you trouble.

These are all wealthy folks, so I know to keep a low profile doing this, so Kyle and I are just getting ready to turn in and I see a car come home next door, I didn't know it was his house at that point. So i figure I'll tell him we are out back in the next yard, just in case he see's us, OMG YOUR DOING WHAT!! he runs back there , no no ,no ,no this is'nt happening, this is ridiculous!! I said are you mad? :mrgreen: IM FURIOUS, does that cop over there know your here? as he starts marching to the cop.

dude wait I'm really sorry were just trying to be here to help, its hard to get in and out of town.

Can I lend you a generator for some free power? NO I think we should walk over to the cop!

So what If I move the tent, YES, YES,YES move it over to where I cant see it from my windows and pull those boards off my windows for me and I won't tell the cop. LMFAO I had to move my tent at night. I took the boards off.

We have over 60 man hours of taking out sand from more than one basement in buckets 12 qt so they go through basement windows and those jobs aren't done, I'll have a bunch of people hauling sand tomorrow the pile is huge a bucket loader comes and takes it for back fill and we make it with buckets LOL !

I'll have to invite my wife It's our wedding anniversary 27th 8) She's awesome!

Hey she just called and I heard Steven calling to her in the back ground, she said oop's he's here gotta go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom