Irony...My last newtopic in the Clean Room

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Jen seems nice. Thats probably the nicest way to tell your hubbies buddies that he's p-whipped that I've ever seen.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Hi Brian,

Do tell Brian.. what's your schpeil when you "politely" ask for referrals from your satisfied? If they don't give you any, do you ask them again after the Thank you card/candy?
Thanks,
Bill Morgan

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
WJMorgan3 said:
Hi Brian,

Do tell Brian.. what's your schpeil when you "politely" ask for referrals from your satisfied? If they don't give you any, do you ask them again after the Thank you card/candy?
Thanks,
Bill Morgan

"By the way, we always welcome your referrals"
"Be sure to tell all your friends and family about us"
"The biggest thank you you can give us is a referral"

These will vary depending on what the customer says.

I don't push the issue.
I will re-mention it on thank you cards, Candy and its in my email signiture.

Always have it somewhere.
They get the idea.

Name
Nate W.
Brian R said:
Irony

All of the cleaners who come to this board want more money
I don't think I can be wrong about this, right?

So, the only way to make more money is to get more or better customers.

Funny how the Clean Room is so popular and yet all the info for gaining new customers is actually in (or at least supposed to be in) the Marketing room.

It just goes to show that most focus on the product and not the market.

Yes we all want better ways of cleaning but that's not what it's all about.
Get a good clean and then start working on getting more or better people to clean.

Therefore...this will be my last Newtopic Post in the Clean Room.

I will post in here from time to time but my efforts will be focused in the Marketing room.

If I wasn't so busy, I would ask to mod it. If you haven't been in there, come over and try it out...read all the posts... you can learn from the good and bad and Ugly...(although Bob doesn't get in there much. :wink: )

Love you too....Buh by. :mrgreen:

So what's the deal?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian,
Your efforts are actually appreciated here. I do.
If you limit the repetitious 'shilling' for some companies (which you've already done a zillion times before. Sorry it's like a broken record,) that will also be appreciated.

It will always be a good balance to have (no, I am not volunteering) someone with a different perspective.
Yours is good and legitimate, yet some here prefer a different approach.
Actually, sometime my opposition to your point of view, actually help me understand/crystallize mine better. It does not mean that yours is bad, it is just different.

Keep the good work.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ofer Kolton said:
Brian,
Your efforts are actually appreciated here. I do.
If you limit the repetitious 'shilling' for some companies (which you've already done a zillion times before. Sorry it's like a broken record,) that will also be appreciated.

It will always be a good balance to have (no, I am not volunteering) someone with a different perspective.
Yours is good and legitimate, yet some here prefer a different approach.
Actually, sometime my opposition to your point of view, actually help me understand/crystallize mine better. It does not mean that yours is bad, it is just different.

Keep the good work.
x2

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The reason I shill other companies is because not everyone person reads every post.

If a company is worthy of my shilling...Then I will surely back them up and promote the heck out of them

I don't think I've started a Full Circle thread in months....Service Monster probably sooner.

It just seems that way because you might be reading all the posts in the clean room etc.

But thanks for the vote of confidence....There are a lot of good people on this board.....Even if they do give me hell from time to time. !gotcha!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian R said:
It just seems that way because you might be reading all the posts in the clean room etc.

Yea.............
This place is more entertaining than Ringling Brothers.
Some here are more outrageous than P.T. Barnum.

and..
Lets admit it Brian. Both Mikey and you are a tad more handsome than Marty Feldman (as Igor!).

G

greentech

Art Kelley said:
It's good there's a marketing room here, people doing the things I really should be doing, but my problem is being swamped like I am now and no room to put customers. I work alone and right now I'm working seven days a week. I'm afraid if I advertise, paint signs and a rainbow on my van, harvest my customer database, do all the stuff you 're supposed to do, I will just be turning people away. So I just maintain my equipment and my body, do my jobs, and just chill out talking to the fellow losers here. It's great to pick up little tips from the thousand odd folk doing the same things.

So why don't you do those things, just raise your prices, work 5 days a week and make more money?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
greentech said:
[So why don't you do those things, just raise your prices, work 5 days a week and make more money?
[/quote]

Jeez, when was that post written?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
Can we see your wife Ofer?
1 wife, three kids, 5 cats, 2 dogs, too numerous to count fleas and two horses.
However, we come as a package deal.

And we do expect to be fed :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom