is .60 per sq/ft.......

dday

Ron Werner said:
...I've gone into a LOT of homes where had I just PS-Rinsed, would have looked fine. But I prevac'd and twice filled the canister with stuff I wouldn't have removed with a TM, once it got wet it would have stayed...

:lol:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
watched a webinar with John G demoing his Trinity. He was getting carpets cleaner than I've seen some guys with TM's get them.

David. Don't you ever start vacuuming with a decent vacuum. You couldn't handle it.
I'll be posting some pics up tonight.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
not just that webinar Larry, there are just as many vids online of guys doing just as good as TM's, IF you go by appearance.

Here's a couple pictures:
DSC_1459.jpg

DSC_1462.jpg

Looks pretty clean, doesn't it?
Just presprayed and rinsed. The prop mgr didn't want to pay any extra.
Let me tell you this, I have no idea what I left in that carpet. There was dust and hair all over. But it "looks" clean. Prop mgr will be happy, but I don't.

If this is all someone is going to do for 60cents, he should be offering a lot more of something.

Ron the point of using a super suck machine, high flow, and good chems is so you can clean the carpet faster and increase productivity. You should offer your clients a basic clean that includes pre-spray, no furniture moving, and high flow rinse. Do it for half price and price it buy the area with the first area including a service charge. Just watch how many people jump on, how fat your pockets get, and how much your business grows. You can still offer the full service vacuum for days, scrub, and rinse that takes over an hour per room and charge more. Keep it simple and offer a decent cleaning at a fair price.

And the way you vacuum and prepare there is no point in you having the overhead and expense of a truck mount. You could get the same result with a porty.

Anyways the pic looks good, and that is what customers want most of the time at a fair reasonable price.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
But it "looks" clean. Prop mgr will be happy, but I don't.

..L.T.A.

http://www.ocfoundation.org/MedSummary.aspx

Which Medicines Help OCD?

Most drugs that help OCD are known as antidepressants. Eight of these drugs worked well in studies:

* fluvoxamine (Luvox®)

* fluoxetine (Prozac®)

* sertraline (Zoloft®)

* paroxetine (Paxil®)

* citalopram (Celexa®)*

* clomipramine (Anafranil®)

* escitalopram (Lexapro®)

* venlafaxine (Effexor®)

Remember! It is important not to give up after failing one or two drugs.

G

greentech

Ron Werner said:
you put way too much stock in defining someone's work by online reviews
you DO realize that not everyone is online savy
My website also sucks, does that mean I'm a lousy cleaner?
your so full of sh when you make those comments

how bout we start lookng up the worst cleaners and view their reviews, bet they have lots

Rob, when I first got into this business I used to watch a lot of videos.

Now when I go back and watch those same videos I see all that they are doing wrong.

But when I see your stair cleaning video I am still impressed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRxJ4sNoZJQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom