is bigger better?

Mikey P

Administrator
1671061302116.png

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Bigger would help us hacks who have the customer vacuum, and they miss areas or have a lot of pet hair.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bigger would help us hacks who have the customer vacuum, and they miss areas or have a lot of pet hair.

You live in an area where you can charge absurds amount of money, If you just slow down a little bit and provide a perceived value, why aren't you taking advantage of that?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
You live in an area where you can charge absurds amount of money, If you just slow down a little bit and provide a perceived value, why aren't you taking advantage of that?
I am Slow. I do 3 to 5 wet passes and double the dry passes.
The other day I was using the Rotovac Monsoon. It felt like it had minimum suction. When the lady walked on the wool carpet I had just cleaned 30 minutes earlier; she claimed her socks were dry.

Reactions: Mike J and Mikey P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I am Slow. I do 3 to 5 wet passes and double the dry passes.
The other day I was using the Rotovac Monsoon. It felt like it had minimum suction. When the lady walked on the wool carpet I had just cleaned 30 minutes earlier; she claimed her socks were dry.
think I'd rather give a thorough vacuum and drop a couple of wet passes

Reactions: roro and Papa John

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Supposed to get 5-10 inches of snow Sunday or Monday. Temperature on Monday will be about -8 celsius. Lots of fun in our local roads.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Bigger is better if the blower to motor ratio match perfectly…..
you can have a big one but if you don’t know how to use it….she ain’t gonna be satisfied….

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I personally do not like the hybrid because of the lines they leave, the hole glide does not dig in to some carpet like the slot glide. just my opinion.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I personally do not like the hybrid because of the lines they leave, the hole glide does not dig in to some carpet like the slot glide. just my opinion.

I haven't used a large hole glide option so excuse my questions, but doesn't it leave lines as well? They're just more consistent rather than the dot dash dot dash?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
These hybrid glides bite just as hard as the slots. There is also better water recovery. My APO seems to be running more than with the slots. Dry times at my house were dramatically faster. I’m not wild about the lines but it’s not a dealbreaker. I may go holes next time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom