Is everyone's main method TM HWE?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I have been HWE since I started cleaning carpet. I did buy a CCS OP machine and tried to switch some of my customers over if they wanted/needed really quick dry times. It was like selling a Ford to a Chevy guy. I couldn't get my customers to switch over.

I was thinking of a career change a few months ago, but I have decided to keep cleaning.

I haven't done any advertising/marketing in 10 or 12 years. I'm thinking about marketing a "dry" cleaning just to change things up. Anyone do both methods on a regular basis? Is it best to stick with one?

Mikey P

Administrator
I think you'll find that most cleaners here offer two to three methods, usually combine at least two to get the best results but if forced to pick one tool would go with a fire breathing, big suck truckmount.

unless of course your name is Marty, then you use just one method while crying that you can't get paid enough to use two all the while worrying that the other method's founders will be suing you for neglect.

Ron K

You Arizona guys crack me up. Low moisture? I've heard your water is actually only 50% wet. Most of the year it's more humid up here than Mikey's boxer's were when he saw his first "V". Not that "V" ...........the Vortex. Buy a couple of Airpaths and promise 15 minute dry times you'll switch some of those Chevy buyers to Ford. DRY STEAM anyone?
Mikey :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom