Hatikva bat sh'not alpayim,
Lihyot am chofshi be'artzenu
Eretz Tziyon vYerushalayim.

Ofer will correct me....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You'll also notice that these threads derail after the first page or two Kellie. If you are skimming archives for subjects of interest, you'll note that once a few individuals here decide to be comedians (or think they are comedians....) the conversation doesn't begin to resemble the subject that it started to be about.

"Papa John" asked a serious question about being struck by lightning while cleaning, and a few of us (myself included) got it to where it is.

Sorry John...more than one person has wished that I would be struck by lightning.

No wonder...

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
You'll also notice that these threads derail after the first page or two Kellie. If you are skimming archives for subjects of interest, you'll note that once a few individuals here decide to be comedians (or think they are comedians....) the conversation doesn't begin to resemble the subject that it started to be about.

"Papa John" asked a serious question about being struck by lightning while cleaning, and a few of us (myself included) got it to where it is.

Sorry John...more than one person has wished that I would be struck by lightning.

No wonder...
Lol...I did notice that...I tend to do the same thing sometimes...oops! But I also know that I can ask a question and get serious help when I need it so its all good! :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Kellie, Jim is a true gentleman. Most of us aspire to some day be something close to the gentleman he is.
He tries to keep us inline but unfortunately its like herding cats. We keep him busy and frustrated. :winky:

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
You'll also notice that these threads derail after the first page or two Kellie. the conversation doesn't begin to resemble the subject that it started to be about.

No wonder...

Haha its ok-- I've derailed a few post myself.
During the "derailment"--
I was thinking---- Is it dangerous for me to have a crush/fantasy about Richards Daughter's! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom