Is it just me...

Mikey P

Administrator
its my everyday go to here in the land or Poly.

Neve an issue, a delightful scent and works killer on all but the shittiest of tile projects.

AFR is the wise choice for a rinse considering it's high pH, although it was designed for fresh water rinsing.

#1 or a reason!

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
its my everyday go to here in the land or Poly.

Neve an issue, a delightful scent and works killer on all but the shittiest of tile projects.

AFR is the wise choice for a rinse considering it's high pH, although it was designed for fresh water rinsing.

#1 or a reason!
Are you referring to UltraPac Extreme?

If so, you’re an idiot and didn’t read my post.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Little known thing about Ultra Pac and similar Pre-Sprays is they sell different versions in different states depending on regulations, and the effectiveness is wildly different.

For example, green label Zone Perfect is the best pre-spray I've ever used, and blue label is the worst pre-spray I've ever used. Dead serious.

Reactions: Meter Maid
Name
Matt Middleton
I remember Bishop Clean Care. I bought a bunch of stuff in the 80s.

Great technical manuals.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I never tried his stuff. I went to one of his classes early on and was so put off by his arrogance that I never wanted to do business with him.
We spent a lot with him. Had him train our tech's, put on agents and adjusters courses several times, bought his books, videos, marketing packages, chemicals, private label Butler.

Extremely arrogant! But he is very intelligent however you don't have to take my word for it, he will tell you himself. 😉

Name
BradFenstermaker
I use Harvard's Grime Release Pro. I am sure its a UltraPac knock off.
I can grab it locally and it works well for a lot less moo law.

Also use Citra Zov Powder prespray from Harvard.
If completely trashed a 50/50 mix of them both kicks Arse!

F

FB7777

Check out the Daddy's chemical and head cheese factory on google earth...
It’s about the label.... and the low price for cheapskates like Mort

You should have come out with a product line like Saiger and every other GooRoo

when you look at the SDS, one is no different than any other

it’s all Prochem knockoffs

Reactions: BIG WOOD

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ethylene Glycol Butyl Ether (CAS: 111-76-2) the main ingredient in Ultrapac Trafficlean is quite toxic IMHO. Exposure through skin and breathing.

Do yourself a favor and enter on google: "Ethylene Glycol Butyl Ether health risks". And click on the links (download) like: Toxicological Review of Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether ...

If you can, find a TLC that has less damaging ingredients and use that one. After all you get exposed to it in various ways and daily.

Here is a secret: On most jobs almost any TLC will do, granted you have a decent truck mount, you allow for some dwell time, use some agitation, and follow with a good rinse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom