is it really important to cool off your machine??

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I've heard you don't have to cool down your machine if you're gonna be setting up at the next place in 20-30 minutes... That true?

(I still always cool it down out of habit anyway)

I also heard it's better to run the cool down by bleeding your solution line instead of opening the relief valve because it cools down your solution line and then your solution line lasts longer. I always pull the relief valve because it's easier and faster.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
I've heard you don't have to cool down your machine if you're gonna be setting up at the next place in 20-30 minutes... That true?

the pressure cooker effect starts as soon as you shut down, Gar

[/quote](I still always cool it down out of habit anyway)[/quote]

I think that's a wise habit to stay with
cause 20 minutes down the road all the pressure and much of the heat is gone anyway.

[/quote]I also heard it's better to run the cool down by bleeding your solution line instead of opening the relief valve because it cools down your solution line and then your solution line lasts longer. [/quote]

I prefer to cool down the sol line.
While the water isn't near as hot as what's in the HX/burner and TM plumbing, I think it's still a good idea.

Use the water bleed off to fill sprayers, emulsion tanks or at least rinse off the wand and little clean water flush to the vac hoses

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
The problem is when it's cold, I can't leave anything out of the truck long enough to clean it or rinse it or flush solution down the vac hose. I gotta put the vac hose away first, because it's easier to roll up, and I got to put the solution line away next because it will freeze...

I suppose I could grab my wand out of the van after I do all that and spray her off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom