is it TOO good to be true ??

Mikey P said:
Yep..

Boring people posting five boring threads a week.

Ann because the two other Skype tags are in tantrum mode in Bobs eyes no one posts here any more.

You boys need to start drinking black shoe polish

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Caduceus said:
Mardie said:
Caduceus said:
Mardi how much you charging for the job and how much time you are projecting to complete it?
Going to mix 2 Bridgepoint products together Hydrocide Extreme and Pet Zone into the cimex (My Cost $170.00) then scrub it in so that the carpet is quite wet but not soaked, first thing in the morning, then put some air movers on it to dry.Will take extra time because i have to boil the water.Going to bring some big pots.lol Then come back at 5-6pm to clean.( Price for cleaning $225.00 .40sq ft.) Price for One and only treatment ( $540.00)

So how are your going to treat the pad and subfloor, because I guarantee the urine made its way down there.

Are you serious about boiling water at the customers house?

If I was you, I would replace the pad and seal the subfloor. It sounds like the customer is still going to have the odor issues after your done, when she can spend a little more and have it done the right way. Sounds like you are going to take the money and run after your ONE AND ONLY TREATMENT. You must have a really nice mattress at home so you can sleep well at night.
Of course the pad and sub floor are contaminated so is all the furniture and walls.The odor has also permeated through out the whole structure of the home. Replacing the carpet pad and encapsulating the sub floor will have little to no effect on her odor issues.
The client has had all this explained to her and understands the depth of this situation. I offered to do this job for her from top to bottom.She only wants the carpet cleaned and one basic odor treatment with very limited results.So that is what i am going to do.

Before you make your ridiculous assumptions,you should ask first what the situation is.
Your attempt to discredit me is laughable.
As far as boiling water goes. I do follow instructions.Ya know that that is the difference between success and failure.

Name
I'm Rick James
Of course the pad and sub floor are contaminated so is all the furniture and walls.The odor has also permeated through out the whole structure of the home. Replacing the carpet pad and encapsulating the sub floor will have little to no effect on her odor issues.
The client has had all this explained to her and understands the depth of this situation. I offered to do this job for her from top to bottom.She only wants the carpet cleaned and one basic odor treatment with very limited results.So that is what i am going to do.

Replacing it is going to do a lot more than what youre going to do. I have a feeling by dumping pots of boiling water on the carpet and not extracting it is going to make the odor issue even worst. Damn.. the evil HWE strikes again.

Before you make your ridiculous assumptions,you should ask first what the situation is.
As far as boiling water goes. I do follow instructions.Ya know that that is the difference between success and failure.

No Mardie, I can already tell you are a winner.. if you were on twitter i would create an account and follow you. Boys we have the future online GURU in the making.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy P said:
Mardie said:
[quote="Willy P":32chl9rl]I'm a 4 cord dude. 2 for a 500 PSI pump, dual 3 stages and 2 cords for heat. Just a little THOUGHT put into where you place your plugs and it;s not a problem.
It is truly amazing what you wet cleaners will go through just to stay wet. Them manufacturers sure got you guys wrapped around their fingers.

You know phuck all turdboy- hence, your mindlessly ignorant bleating carries no weight. Run along now sonny- people that know what they're talking about are speaking, not some scrub and run ignoramus hack.

Have a nice day! somewhat amus[/quote:32chl9rl]
Willy did i hurt your feeelings ?
People here may know what their talking about,but their is one thing for sure and that is that you are running a 4 cord gong show. So tell me every time you can't get it clean do you just add another cord? LOL How many more cords do you have planned for your future expansion? Are you getting it clean yet or do you think you need more cords? Where is the best place to buy cords. Do you endorse yellow cords for safety. Is their a best cord that dose not stiffen up in the cold.So many questions. Ever think about moderating under the title of let's say The Cord Man just as an example. I got to hand it to you and that is you are the master when it comes to cords to clean carpet.You should enter the world book of guinnes and start up a new category called MOST CORDS TO CLEAN CARPET.

I did not see any sliders under that kitchen table.Are you not going to move it or are you just a loud mouth you 4 cord porty hack?
Love
Mardie

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Caduceus said:

Replacing it is going to do a lot more than what youre going to do. I have a feeling by dumping pots of boiling water on the carpet and not extracting it is going to make the odor issue even worst. Damn.. the evil HWE strikes again.

No Mardie, I can already tell you are a winner.. if you were on twitter i would create an account and follow you. Boys we have the future online GURU in the making.
You should learn how to comprehend what you read before you make a reply. This way you won't look so silly.
The hot water is for mixing up the PET ZONE TO GO INTO THE CIMEX FOR APPLICATION.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mardie said:
Caduceus said:

You should learn how to comprehend what you read before you make a reply. This way you won't look so silly.
The hot water is for mixing up the PET ZONE TO GO INTO THE CIMEX FOR APPLICATION.

Great job on the application.. good luck on the extraction, somehow I doubt setting up walmart fans is going to help get all that moisture out. But hey.. take the money and run..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It is truly amazing what you wet cleaners will go through just to stay wet. Them manufacturers sure got you guys wrapped around their fingers.[/quote]

You know phuck all turdboy- hence, your mindlessly ignorant bleating carries no weight. Run along now sonny- people that know what they're talking about are speaking, not some scrub and run ignoramus hack.

Have a nice day! somewhat amus[/quote]
People here may know what their talking about,but their is one thing for sure and that is that you are running a 4 cord gong show. So tell me every time you can't get it clean do you just add another cord? LOL How many more cords do you have planned for your future expansion? Are you getting it clean yet or do you think you need more cords? Where is the best place to buy cords. Do you endorse yellow cords for safety. Is their a best cord that dose not stiffen up in the cold.So many questions. Ever think about moderating under the title of let's say The Cord Man just as an example. I got to hand it to you and that is you are the master when it comes to cords to clean carpet.You should enter the world book of guinnes and start up a new category called MOST CORDS TO CLEAN CARPET.

I did not see any sliders under that kitchen table.Are you not going to move it or are you just a loud mouth you 4 cord porty hack?
Love
Mardie MARDIE IS FRENCH FOR SHITTY[/quote]

Yeah. I like to clean the carpet, not create a chemical soup on it Mr. Natural. Any human with an inch of ethics would have walked on that piss job, but ignorance and greed induced you to rip off a customer. Any kids or animals going to use that carpet? Wonderful way to treat a customer. Greedy , money grubbing, ignorant and just plain stupid come to mind when I see your "cure" for piss. An ethical person would have walked, but you choose to put a soup in hopes it might do something.Yeah! That's NATURAL. If you look at the picture, you can see what a carpet looks like when it's actually being cleaned, not soap and split. Oh, and when I moved the table, I put stickies under it.

Run along Shitty. I do think you should use the French translation for your company and personally for accuracy. No go rip off some more customers Turds.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy P said:
It is truly amazing what you wet cleaners will go through just to stay wet. Them manufacturers sure got you guys wrapped around their fingers.

Have a nice day! somewhat amus[/quote]

Love
Mardie MARDIE IS FRENCH FOR SHITTY[/quote]

Yeah. I like to clean the carpet, not create a chemical soup on it Mr. Natural. Any human with an inch of ethics would have walked on that piss job, but ignorance and greed induced you to rip off a customer. Any kids or animals going to use that carpet? Wonderful way to treat a customer. Greedy , money grubbing, ignorant and just plain stupid come to mind when I see your "cure" for piss. An ethical person would have walked, but you choose to put a soup in hopes it might do something.Yeah! That's NATURAL. If you look at the picture, you can see what a carpet looks like when it's actually being cleaned, not soap and split. Oh, and when I moved the table, I put stickies under it.

Run along Shitty. I do think you should use the French translation for your company and personally for accuracy. No go rip off some more customers Turds.[/quote]

You do not what you are talking about or the situation at hand so your input is nonsense. Just to fill you in again go back to the thread on (Cat Piss Hell)This will give you all the explanations you need so we don't have to go roundy round.
Their is no cure for this cat piss carpet other than ripping it out. The client knows that. This 160k house is being sold.The city land it sits on is worth about 500k so see if you can figure what is going to happen to the house once sold. The house is all original at about 40 years old.No upgrades not even windows or doors. No kids,just a lady and her cat's.
I hope this info will help you sleep better tonight.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
The hot water is for mixing up the PET ZONE TO GO INTO THE CIMEX FOR APPLICATION.[/quote]

Great job on the application.. good luck on the extraction, somehow I doubt setting up walmart fans is going to help get all that moisture out. But hey.. take the money and run..[/quote][/quote]

I did not know that Walmart sold Pro Chem air movers.
The Bridgepoint products that i am using are encapsulators (not the sticky guey stuff that is commonly used) and needs a water flush.
The machine i use has the largest cylindrical brush in this industry. A detergent foam is injected in front of this brush Which digs out and scrubs the fiber clean. The foam carries the soil and debris so it is readily extracted through a vacuum shoe located directly behind the brush all in one forward motion.This foam has an encapsulating formula in it.
The foam has 10% moisture content and I can make the carpet as wet as i like when necessary without having water penetrate the backing.
I can dig shit out of a carpet that HWE could not even get close to.The difference is this machine physically digs and scrubs and HWE squirts and sucks. Top HWE operators recognize this and are incorporating CRBs into their program.
It is common for my return tank to resemble a black sludge with tons of debris even after extensive vacuuming.
So that is how i achieve a true deep extraction.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mardie said:

Great job on the application.. good luck on the extraction, somehow I doubt setting up walmart fans is going to help get all that moisture out. But hey.. take the money and run..[/quote][/quote]

I did not know that Walmart sold Pro Chem air movers.
The Bridgepoint products that i am using are encapsulators (not the sticky guey stuff that is commonly used) and needs a water flush.
The machine i use has the largest cylindrical brush in this industry. A detergent foam is injected in front of this brush Which digs out and scrubs the fiber clean. The foam carries the soil and debris so it is readily extracted through a vacuum shoe located directly behind the brush all in one forward motion.This foam has an encapsulating formula in it.
The foam has 10% moisture content and I can make the carpet as wet as i like when necessary without having water penetrate the backing.
I can dig shit out of a carpet that HWE could not even get close to.The difference is this machine physically digs and scrubs and HWE squirts and sucks. Top HWE operators recognize this and are incorporating CRBs into their program.
It is common for my return tank to resemble a black sludge with tons of debris even after extensive vacuuming.
So that is how i achieve a true deep extraction.[/quote]

Mardie, you should go rent a portable to aid in the extraction. You can rent one for around $40.

I agree top HWE do also use a CRB to help aid in cleaning... I use one to prescrub carpet, but i always extract with my TM. I do CRB some commercial accounts I have, but that because its not to dirty.

Good luck.. take some pics for us.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mardie said:
So that is how i achieve a true deep extraction.

Mardie you are in lala land. Pouring on a foam and limpdicking it back up with a Von Schrader vac is not nearly how you achieve true deep extraction in the modern world. Back in 1940 VS was state of the art but things have actually improved in the last 60 or 70 years.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Art Kelley said:
Mardie you are in lala land. Pouring on a foam and limpdicking it back up with a Von Schrader vac is not nearly how you achieve true deep extraction in the modern world. Back in 1940 VS was state of the art but things have actually improved in the last 60 or 70 years.

SHHHH
cause guess what i fear... when the battery dies in that mind control chip Raccine Wi planted , Mardie will end up being a primary padder spray 'n wipe hack

at least he's a little less of a hack now with his sCampoo box :lol:

..l.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom