Is or has anyone ever used Service CEO software?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Anyone have or have had it - worked somewhere that did?

I have been on the fence - gone through all the video tutorials - looks like it's the next coming of Christ for an all in one off site service based biz.

But it's expensive, like $4-5k - or you can lease it, which looks like even more $ in the long run.

Trying to chat with some people that have used it that aren't references they are giving out publicly.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
used it for a few years but at one point we wanted to stop,for whatever that escapes now but in order to get our list back they wanted $1800.00 since we were not going to renew.

Name
Jesse
2 years ago I paid $2900ish if I remember right. I think it's great program but it does require some thought to setup because it allows so many options. I don't use it since I don't work in the office so I'm not really knowledgeable of it. Service monster seemed easier to use but the cost per crew/route would have exceeded the cost of Service CEO annually. There is an annual fee of $200-$300 + about a grand for an extra user if your gonna have multiple people using it at the same time.

Will Duke

I've only heard good things about Service CEO. I actually recommend it to some of my marketing clients. And because, I'm an affiliate, I can get you a better price on it if you decide it's the way you want to go.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom