Is PowrFlite 17" classic floor machine any good?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I have never had a 175rpm and don't know much about them. I've been thinking of picking one of these up its in their sale flyer for $399. What specs should I look for? Does the solution tank come in handy? I would be using it on carpet to scrub/bonnet/encap.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
my 21" is 15 years old and still works fine. I had to pull the wheels recently and clean up the rust. No bearings, which is good, just a sleeve. love it but a little heavy. the 17 would of been better

gene

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I was going to order one. I called a distributor and they told me they dont sell them any more cause there junk....... Said there actually made by a company named hawk. The priced is so good though

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The cheaper models (less than $800) of just about any manufacturer are made for those that seldom use them or only drive a pad on smooth floors. Might be worth the investment if you aren't sure how much you'll use it. If you find you use it a lot it would probably have paid for itself by the time you need to replace it.

Heavy use such as pre-scrubbing carpet requires a better-built machine. Since Hild is gone the best are made by Clarke.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
they are average and should work for a good while. the solution tank is very usefull and i would get one with a tank on it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
they are average and should work for a good while. the solution tank is very usefull and i would get one with a tank on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom