Is pre-spraying overrated

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
And what do restoration companies know about "clean."
Hey we know's a lot, we have to, we clean everything in your home from carpet to the crystal chandlier and everything in between.

I'm just giving it to Willy, we all know there is a place for portables in this business ( Yea, the best place is sitting under a inch of dust in the store room :p ) .

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Alfalfa said:
I'm just giving it to Willy, we all know there is a place for portables in this business ( Yea, the best place is sitting under a inch of dust in the store room :p ) .

Tools collecting dust in the store room is a great, all too frequently practiced and highly respected carpet cleaning tradition :p

I am just giving it to you. I am well aware that Topekans from the Chavez variety, come with very strong cleaning genes.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tools collecting dust in the store room is a great, all too frequently practiced and highly respected carpet cleaning tradition
We try to keep industry manufacturers in business by buying unnecessary new fangled gadgets to keep Willy's portables company. :p

joe harper

Name
joe harper
NOT a word about any type of aggitation... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock:

No PrEsPrAY......WTF.... :roll:

"I guess we know who gets the TOWEL at your house's...".... :roll: :oops:

LazY bAstuRdS.... :!: :!: :!: :!:

ps Except for Daniel...! He has NO choice ... :cry: He is alway's ALONE... :oops:

IMAG03461.jpg

142041fu2c5klj9.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Alfalfa said:
Is that the New Pocket Fisherman? Cause he sure seems to be hooked on something! :p

142041fu2c5klj9.jpg

PooR DaNIeL.."billy".... :cry:

Foster is trying to SAVE him from........................Nurse "MIKE"...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRuTiExSOdYb]

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Stockwell said:
Willy you didn't say how much water/emulsifier you'd use on that 800sf. You'd leave 20% of that.

If I were using a portable I'd feel prespraying was even MORE important in the TAC(Time) pie.

Maybe , on the high side- a half a teaspoon of powder over 7-800 sf, most of which will vacuum up. I cheat with heat on TACT as I'm normally feeling a warmer than my hands wand tube and fittings that will blister.

Bob Foster

Any of you one step hacks don't belong here.

Good grief...

Waldo will be along shortly to kick you in the nads.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Thats funny harp...where you get that pick from???

we need to put it on a one of those Big mama websites.....didnt he say he liked the bigens???

youtube/DPO59nbaH7Y

Harper I guess you think I'm a hack. Good that is what I was aiming for.

Of course we scrub and prespray everything and charge double what 90 percent of the real hacks here charge.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
Harper I guess you think I'm a hack. Good that is what I was aiming for.

Of course we scrub and prespray everything and charge double what 90 percent of the real hacks here charge.

Now ...Now...Now...Danny Boy... :!:

I don't think you are a HACK.... :!:

I think you TRY TO HARD... !gotcha!

I am going to sPonSoR...you for a FULL SCHOLARSHIP...."To WaLDo UnivErSiTy".... 8)

WalDo is The MAN.... !gotcha!

Honestly I don't even try. If I gave just 50 percent effort, I could do a million dollars next year and that's the truth.

You know where my priorities are at this moment.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
Honestly I don't even try. If I gave just 50 percent effort, I could do a million dollars next year and that's the truth.

OK.....I will sponsor you to the "PHRED BOYLE ACADAMY FOR BOYZ".... !gotcha!

YOu short people....."sure NEED a lot of money to be ACCEPTED."..... :roll: :mrgreen:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
HARPER said:
danielc said:

YOu short people....."sure NEED a lot of money to be ACCEPTED."..... :roll: :mrgreen:

I went to the "PHRED BOYLE ACADAMY FOR BOYZ" - my bum is still healing.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Alfalfa said:
And what do restoration companies know about "clean."
Hey we know's a lot, we have to, we clean everything in your home from carpet to the crystal chandlier and everything in between.

I don't have a snappy comeback for that hurtful comment. I've been crying all afternoon.But I do have a picture.......

cup_kiss_my_ass.jpg

CleanEvo

I got lazy a couple of years ago and decided that one step cleaning was it. Dry slurry was working AWESOME for me. The problem is that most of my customers are repeats and I was ashamed of myself when I went back to these place (i was actually surprised some of them called me back) The carpets were dull and had re-soiled like crazy. The only good thing was i barely had to use any pre-spray to get them clean again. Can you say residue.

Daniel...it's tempting...but don't go there. Separate yourself from the Stanley Steamers of this world, unless you have an unlimited advertising budget to attract constant new customers.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
CleanEvo said:
I got lazy a couple of years ago and decided that one step cleaning was it. Dry slurry was working AWESOME for me. The problem is that most of my customers are repeats and I was ashamed of myself when I went back to these place (i was actually surprised some of them called me back) The carpets were dull and had re-soiled like crazy. The only good thing was i barely had to use any pre-spray to get them clean again. Can you say residue.

Daniel...it's tempting...but don't go there. Separate yourself from the Stanley Steamers of this world, unless you have an unlimited advertising budget to attract constant new customers.

WELL SAID...Aris... :!:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I thought that.....
Waldo
Conor
and Ludwig

Are all the same person with multiple personalities.

Now you are telling me that it's actually different people all with the same personality? !dork!

Boy, this BB is moving too fast for me :!:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
HARPER said:
danielc said:

Once PHRED is done with Dave, Harper.....I have a dark foreboding feeling that you may be toast!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
CleanEvo said:
I got lazy a couple of years ago and decided that one step cleaning was it. Dry slurry was working AWESOME for me. The problem is that most of my customers are repeats and I was ashamed of myself when I went back to these place (i was actually surprised some of them called me back) The carpets were dull and had re-soiled like crazy. The only good thing was i barely had to use any pre-spray to get them clean again.

So, what's your point?

Beside increase in productivity, nowhere in that paragraph did I see that the clients developed a limp, two heads or joined a whole some organization like "PHRED BOYLE ACADAMY FOR BOYZ".

Am I missing something :p ?

CleanEvo

Ofer Kolton said:
CleanEvo said:
I got lazy a couple of years ago and decided that one step cleaning was it. Dry slurry was working AWESOME for me. The problem is that most of my customers are repeats and I was ashamed of myself when I went back to these place (i was actually surprised some of them called me back) The carpets were dull and had re-soiled like crazy. The only good thing was i barely had to use any pre-spray to get them clean again.

So, what's your point?

Beside increase in productivity, nowhere in that paragraph did I see that the clients developed a limp, two heads or joined a whole some organization like "PHRED BOYLE ACADAMY FOR BOYZ".

Am I missing something :p ?

No you didn't miss anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom