Is Service Monster....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
the bomb for us these days? I've been away for awhile and last night I peeked in and see they talk about newsletters and other email campaigns. And an interesting App. They have been busy I see on YouTube as well. Are there fans here of the App? $80/month, are there any rumors of the price going up? I left at $50

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I'll open the door. You know I love my TheCustomerFactor. The app is good. Does all the email blast stuff, tracks my expenses. marketing, leads, services, the app is responsive, the customer service rocks, and the price is $40 a month. They are like the quiet CRM of the world. You never see them jumping up and down like Housecall Pro or Service Monster. TCF just quietly does their thing in the background kicking ass.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Depends on what your needs are. I used SM for the cleaning business and Hoise Call Pro for my Fiber ProTector Business.

What’s more important to you:

Ease of use in the field with a intuitive app?
Reporting features?
Customizable email templates?
Text reminders?
Ability to send customized follow up/reminder cards or post cards?
Monthly cost?
Support from the company when you have questions?
Ongoing education and opportunities I network with other users?
Ability to request features you wold like?
Ability to get your routes offline if you are in area that has spotty WiFi?

I’d be happy to talk with you about your needs and business structure and share my thoughts. I’ve helped quite a few companies through this process. Sometimes SM is a better fit, sometimes HCP. I also work with clients that use Cusrome Facroe so I’m familiar with that platform as well

Sometimes it doesn’t matter and you while demo both and decide what you prefer.

Message me your number If you want to chat offline about it. Way too much to get into here.

Reactions: StayedReady

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm a SM user also. I can't really tell you what's better because that's all I've used. But I do know that House Call Pro really Calls us. Annoying! Jondon needs to give them some pointers on not being rude to us. I told the dude I wasn't interested while I was swinging the wand, and he rudely just hung up. What a douche. He interrupted me working, yet couldn't say, "I appreciate you answering the phone and I'll do as you request and remove you from our list...Bubye". That's all he had to say, but NO! JUST A HANGUP! HOW DARE HOUSE CALL PRO!!!

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Is there CRM out there you know about that might suit a Franchised operation?

I am looking at SM and the app is customisable.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Well, I'll open the door. You know I love my TheCustomerFactor. The app is good. Does all the email blast stuff, tracks my expenses. marketing, leads, services, the app is responsive, the customer service rocks, and the price is $40 a month. They are like the quiet CRM of the world. You never see them jumping up and down like Housecall Pro or Service Monster. TCF just quietly does their thing in the background kicking ass.

Reminders? Postcard, email or both? Can it be set to do this automatically?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I also still use SM5 over Sm6

Some of the functionality still does not work in 6.

And SM5 has better tools for writing up work orders ( inserting packages for one)

And Mikeys last screen shot was of SM5.

I'm curious how many end users have actually switched to SM6

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom