Is that you Rich?

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you still the CEO of marketing there or is a niece handling it?

Screenshot_20210303-055938.png

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No I actually have no idea what's going on there anymore.

I stopped In back in November to give then some 1/2 gallon jugs we were tossing out here.

The receptionist didn't know me. I asked for Steve he was out, I asked for Dan, he was out, I asked for my nephew and he was in a meeting.

The whole office had been redone, new tile, new carpet, fresh paint, the countertops and desk areas were all new.

Didn't even recognize the place or the people, but it's been almost 3-years.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

I stopped In back in November to give then some 1/2 gallon jugs we were tossing out here.

The receptionist didn't know me. I asked for Steve he was out, I asked for Dan, he was out, I asked for my nephew and he was in a meeting.

The whole office had been redone, new tile, new carpet, fresh paint, the countertops and desk areas were all new.

I'm sure you miss it. Hard to let go of something you spent your life with like that. Boy, they really went to extremes to get rid of that aftershave odor.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You probably don't miss the phone calls at 3 in the morning.
No, actually I liked that. Having spent a majority of my adult life changing plans on a few minutes notice, I was use to that chaotic life style. In fact it's what I miss the most.

Large commercial losses were exciting, problem solving, processing, drying, billing. Fun stuff! 😎

Mikey P

Administrator

Sounds like a perfect time for a little Laura to make a sales call

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom