Is the Powr Flite CRB machine any good?

Name
Kevin
Hi! I've finally convinced management to invest in a CRB machine for our carpet cleaning (Been using the old fashioned carpet rake forever and getting tired of same!). After much research I've noticed that the Austrian built CRB units are the most popular, most all supply companies put their label on same and call it their own...Boss man can get a decent buy on the Powr Flite rig, but I'm not sure of the quality of this thing, Does anyone know if this is a quality rig or should I avoid same like the plague? šŸ˜„Powr Flite 14 Multi Wash . Any info is greatly appreciated here. šŸ˜Ž

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks big and cumbersome, and plasticy...

I think there is a magic that happens when the brushes are algined to nearly touch each other, as they do with the Austrain units.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hi! I've finally convinced management to invest in a CRB machine for our carpet cleaning (Been using the old fashioned carpet rake forever and getting tired of same!). After much research I've noticed that the Austrian built CRB units are the most popular, most all supply companies put their label on same and call it their own...Boss man can get a decent buy on the Powr Flite rig, but I'm not sure of the quality of this thing, Does anyone know if this is a quality rig or should I avoid same like the plague? šŸ˜„Powr Flite 14 Multi Wash . Any info is greatly appreciated here. šŸ˜Ž
Seems like it would be worth a try. Its a much better price than the other stuff out there.

Name
Kevin
Tell your boss to quit being a cheap ass and pull the trigger on an Australian made crb. Donā€™t look backšŸ˜‰ However, anything would be an upgrade from a rakešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
I've gotten out the finger puppets and the flash cards explaining in great detail that EVERYONE buys the Austrian made units, but the boss is EXTREMELY cost conscious here<sigh>. :smile:

• Haha
Reactions: Living The Dream

Dr. Kleen

Name
Jodi Fandozzi
It will work. Although I use mine primarily for ā€œhardā€ surfaces like Tile & Grout, hardwoods, Vinyl, etcā€¦ It is heavy to move when not using. If you are doing more than just carpet cleaning itā€˜s probably worth it but taking in & out of the van all day will become cumbersomeā€¦ my next ā€œupgradeā€ is to get Austrian made CRB

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It will work. Although I use mine primarily for ā€œhardā€ surfaces like Tile & Grout, hardwoods, Vinyl, etcā€¦ It is heavy to move when not using. If you are doing more than just carpet cleaning itā€˜s probably worth it but taking in & out of the van all day will become cumbersomeā€¦ my next ā€œupgradeā€ is to get Austrian made CRB
Or maybe it wonā€™t beat a rakešŸ˜‚

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have a whittaker CRB 15 inch I could sell you. Has three different sets of brushes and even a side brush. Has the tank and sprayer that has never been used.

• Love
Reactions: hogjowl and Leeroy

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I had one and it worked very well. Has a large roller in the middle that picks up debris and deposits it in the hopper. You can buy a caddy for that makes transporting it easy. Great on all hard floors. Better than a rake on carpet.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
agree. looks like a PITA to lug around especially using in tight areas for residential. Maybe not that bad if you do a lot of commercial

Lc17smp

Name
Larry Cole
Iā€™ve had my Powr-Flight on the van for about 1 1/2 years now. Works great. I havenā€™t had any issues with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom