Is there anybody more stupid than a carpet foamer?

Mikey P

Administrator
Where do the cult members hide out these days?

Screenshot_20190226-065707.png

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
With the REDISCOVERY of the shampoo method (encapsulation BS)
I can see a REVIVAL of the foam method.

Did you know you could put encapsulation SCAMPOO in a foam machine? I say SCAMPOO because it's way overpriced for what it is ($40 plus for a gallon?)

dekeil

Name
DOUG
Every carpet cleaning method has both positive and negative
attributes. Problem is some carpet cleaner are stuck in a box and only see what's in their box. Just because you do not have that practically application in your box doesn't mean it negative.
It's just not in your box!

FredC

Village Idiot
Every carpet cleaning method has both positive and negative
attributes. Problem is some carpet cleaner are stuck in a box and only see what's in their box. Just because you do not have that practically application in your box doesn't mean it negative.
It's just not in your box!
Well tell us how in your box the foam would "free" the dirt from a greasy restaurant and bring it to the surface..............

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
:evil: Guilty!

granted carpet cleaning makes up maybe 10-15% of my income and that's mostly commercial

Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I still have a Bane, but only use it as a porty. It’s not bad in that application.
It was never full blown, the full system.

randy

Name
Randy
Geurkink is hiding behind multiple names these days apparently

From what I hear, I suspect he is hiding behind a faked sale and is still very much the majority owner & builder of the heaviest op ever pushed across a carpet. It's being looked into and I bet it all comes out soon.

If that is the case and proven, everyone involved is just beyond dishonest and will be further and/or totally discredited. In certain circumstance State Attorney Generals have pursued fraud charges for this kind of deception. I hope this isn't the case, our industry already has Ken Harris.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Wouldn't surprise me one bit

lots of scumbag hucksters in this industry...

Which is why I hung around here since the beginning , you may not always agree but you can trust the self policing

Mike and FredC have integrity

I wouldn't go getting a frickin dopey vac tattoo or nothing but I'd stick beside them when under attack

FredC

Village Idiot
Maybe he is. I really wouldn't even care as long as he wasn't seen/heard.

That said I would have to cut all ties with anybody involved should they be proven to be lying fooks.

and by proven I don't mean "hey look at the names on the annual registration"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom